Chapter 4: Back Again

Winnie's POV:
As we were walking down the hallways I looked through some doors to see these big ass classrooms.

Me: These rooms are huge mom. I'm getting kinda nervous.
Blue: I'm totally fine now. Thanks Winnie.
Me: I need to take my own advice then. I knew I could cheer you up tho.
Blue: Oh shut up.
Mom: Blue here is your first period class. Let's go in and meet your teacher. You want to come in Win.
Me: No thanks, I'm just gonna wait out here.
Mom: Ok we'll be out in like 5 minutes.
Me: Ok. I'll be here.

As I'm waiting I look at more of my schedule. It looks like most of my classes are on the same floor except for 3 classes. That's gym, obviously and English, and Geometry. All of a sudden, my phone starts to ring. I took it out of my back pocket and saw that it was my dad.

*Convo*
Me: Hey Dad.
Dad: Hey Win, hows the tour going.
Me: Meh, we just started. I haven't found any of my classes.
Dad: Oh, well don't worry you'll find them. How's Blue.
Me: She's in her first class with mom right now. They're talking to the teacher.
Dad: Awesome. Have you seen Bronny yet.
Me: No, and tbh I'm kinda scared.
Dad: What?! Winter Carter. You, scared. I've never heard you say that ever.
Me:I know, but I haven't seen him since I was like 7 I was in like second grade. What if it's awkward.
Him: It won't be. I thought you guys talked all the time after we moved away.
Me: We did, for like the 6 and a half weeks. Then we both got busy with basketball. Then I got busy with volleyball and soccer.
Dad: Oh, I hear the twins crying. It'll be fine I promise princess.
Me: Ok. By dad, I'll see you later. Love you
Dad: By honey. I love you too.
*End Of Convo*
Right as I hung up my mom and Blue walked back out. That took longer than I thought.

Mom: Well that took longer than expected.
Me: Yeah. How am I supposed to find my classes. We only have 20 minutes till school starts.
Blue: Hey, we can do this. It'll be fine.
Me: Oh don't use my own advice against me.
Blue: I'm right though. We just can't panic.
Me:Shut up Blue.
Mom: Hey! Winter Rose Carter. Be nice to your sister. She's just trying to keep you calm.
Me: Fine, whatever.
Me: But anyway, I'm guessing that you like your teacher.
Blue: I love her. I can already tell that she's gonna be my favorite teacher.
Me: That's awesome for you. Meanwhile I don't know where any of my teachers.

I turned so that I was facing to the way where we came to the room, and Blue and mom were facing me.

Mom: We can figure this out. We just have to move faster.
Me: Hahaha. That's what she said.
Mom: Winter!!!
Blue: What does that mean.
Mom: Nothin' Blue. Don't listen you your sister.
Me: Okay. Can we figure out a way to find me all of m-
Anonymous: Winter?!!

I look up and see the face I didn't want to see at the moment. The face that I had a crush on for the longest time. The face I hadn't seen in 8 years.

To be continued....

I know this is so short but I'm really tired. I'm writing this at 4:15 a.m. lmao