Episode 1 - "Hunting Day"

"Oh god, Vi, do I have to?" Clem asked in a whine as Violet pronounced a self made dress before her shorter, yet loving girlfriend.

Yes! I made it specially for you." Violet said with a smile.

"Fiiiine. Anything for you." Clem says softly.

"Perfect! Uh. I won't look, go ahead and change into it!" Violet said as she turned around, happiness growing inside of her.

"Okay.. I'm ready." Clem said about 3 minutes later. Violet quickly turned around and looked in awe.

"Oh my god, Clementine! You look drop dead gorgeous in that dress!" Violet said in her soft voice.

"Really? I think I look horrible." Clem said with a hint of insecurity in her voice.

"You're so wrong. God damn, do I have a beautiful girlfriend, or what?" Violet said, scanning Clem up and down but also reassuring her on how pretty she had looked.

"Thanks, baby." Clem said, grabbing hold of Violet's hand and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"What are you guys doing?" AJ giggled.

"AJ... Just.. Look in another direction." Clem told him, slightly embarrassed by being caught by AJ. AJ didn't listen, he stood there and watched Clem.

"You look good, Clem." AJ said with a warm smile.

"Thanks buddy." Clem told him, smiling as well.

-

"She was so little." A man said as Clem, Violet, and AJ walked outside. The whole school was out there, just chilling and having a good time since summer had came.

"Hey Lee. What are you talking about?" Clem asked as she walked up to Lee, who was sitting with Omar, Ruby and Louis. Clem sat on the bench next to Lee and just listened.

"Hey there, Sweet pea. We were just talking about when I first found you." Lee said with his deep laugh.

"Wow, well. That was a long time ago." Clem said, rubbing the back of her neck and giving a slight smile.

"Were you really goin to drop a hammer on Lee's head?" Ruby asked in a laugh. Clem slowly nodded, but smiling and giggling a tad bit this time.

"Wow. Just to think." Omar joked.

"If I would have, hell, I probably would only have lasted a couple days. Woulda died in there, wasn't about to go down, anyway." Clem said while shrugging.

"Thank god little Clem didn't kill Lee." Clem heard from behind her. Violet walked up and wrapped her arms around Clem's neck, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah. To be honest, I don't even remember if I had a hammer. A threat, I guess?" Clem said, then asked to no one in specific. Violet giggled at Clem, making Clem crack a smile.

"How did you guys meet anyway?" Lee asked with a smile as well.

"I came crashing into their lives." Clem said with a laugh.

"She crashed a car and we saved her and AJ." Ruby said with a laugh.

"Ah. That makes so much more sense." Lee said with a laugh as well.

"Hey guys." Aasim says as he walks over to Clem and the rest.

"Hey. What's up?" Clem asks.

"We're going hunting today, aren't we?" Aasim asks Clem in particular.

"Yeah! Just.. Give me like 10 minutes, okay? Go get our stuff and meet me at the gate." Clem said, standing up from her sitting spot.

"Yes ma'am." Aasim says in a mocking tone.