Episode 5 - "Childhood Trauma"

"Clem?" Violet asked as she sat up in bed, looking around and expecting to see Clementine sleeping next to her as she always does. "Right." Violet mumbled as she remembered the night before.

"Vi! Clem is back!" AJ yelled as he ran in.

"Really?!" Violet asked as she quickly got up.

"Yeah! Come on!" AJ said as he ran out excitedly. Violet followed as well.

"Clem!" AJ yelled as he ran up and gave her a hug.

"Hey kiddo." Clem said quietly as she hugged him back. Violet slowly walked up, barely being seen.

"Clem?" Violet asked. Clem watched as she walked up, rubbing her arm.

"Hey." Clem said quietly as Ruby checked her for injuries.

"Are.. Are you.. Okay?" Violet said as she scanned over Clementine. Clem nodded slightly.

"Couldn't be better. I'm going to go check on Arvo, Bonnie, and Mike." Clem said as she started to walk off. Violet shook her head.

"What? So you could shoot Arvo again?" Violet asked with her arms crossed.

"No." Clem said quickly as she walked away, not looking at Violet.

"If you do anything rash you're in trouble." Violet said, arms still crossed.

"As if. I'm the leader, remember?" Clem asked.

"Leader my ass." Violet scoffed.

"That's not a nice way to talk to your girlfriend." Clem said, stopping in her tracks, but also not looking back as everyone watched her.

"Yeah, well, shooting someone in the shoulder isn't nice either." Violet said, arms on her hips now.

"Tell him that." Clem mumbled as she walked down.

"This girl." Violet mumbled to herself as she face palmed.

"Vi? Is Clem okay? She's been acting funny." AJ said as he walked up to Violet.

"I sure hope so." Violet mumbled before walking in her direction.

-

"You think it's funny? That you shot Arvo?" Mike asked in a disgusted yell.

"Yeah! Yeah, actually. It's hilarious," Clem said as she turned to Arvo. "Karma's a bitch, huh?" Clem asked with another laugh. Arvo squinted his eyes a bit.

"You take me stuff. I had sick sister, you take my stuff." Arvo said with his broken english. Clem spit on him.

"No. Jane did. I didn't. Get your facts straight, buddy." Clem said, standing up.

"Clem?" Bonnie asked. Clem slightly turned her head to look at Bonnie.

"Y- you still have it." Bonnie mumbled, motioning with her heads to a blue jacket sitting on a desk.

"Yeah." Clem said.

"Clem! Someone is at the gates!" AJ said as he ran down the stairs.

"Go back up." Clem said sternly. AJ didn't say anything else, he just did as told.

"Who was that?" Mike asked.

"Kenny's son. Why does it matter to you?" Clem asked with disgust. Mike stayed silent.

"Pathetic." Clem mumbled as she headed back upstairs.

-

"Please. I'm just hungry. I got separated from my family a while back. I don't know if they're alive even!" The man yelled.