Sleepover Theories

A/N: It's finally happened. Where I live has finally seeing its first several cases of the pandemic. We've taken precautions, as I hope everyone has done. It's one of the reasons I haven't updated this story in a while. I have been working and have only been able to write snippets. So I didn't want to let this one suck as much. I try my best and I like this story. 

*******

What was supposed to be the four of them turned into the seven. Crush, Millic and StayTuned got threatening messages as well so Hyoseob called Jiho. Hyosung drove them to the hotel. AOMG hadn't gotten anything so Punchnello was safe. Though he wasn't a member of Fanxy Child, he was still close to them so they wanted to make sure he wasn't targeted as well. 

Joombas and Million Market had been briefed on the situation and were ready to do anything when they figured it out. KOZ already had their legal team waiting for one word. 

Rowoon watched the guys devour the tteokbokki and chicken. She hadn't been very hungry, opting to sit back and listen to the others chitchat. Hyoseob sat between Jiho and Hyuk with two drumsticks of chicken as he told a story. 

Her brain wasn't focusing on what was going on around her. Instead it was trying to process what had happened over the last week. Who was coming after her? Who around her hated these four men enough to attempt to ruin their lives? That had been the only logic explanation she had come up with. Someone knew all of them. That alone made her think it was someone in the company or someone familiar with the company. 

She chewed on her already short nails as she stared at the fireplace. Golden flames danced almost in tune to her heartbeat. It was like they were on the same page. 

"Firewall," she muttered. Millic - or Seunghyun - leaned his head back and looked up at her. "All our computers have a firewall to stop viruses and the like from infecting a computer. What if it was taken down somehow?"

"What are you rambling about?" Jiho asked. 

She heard him but was too focused on figuring out how she knew the term. Seonghwa never mentioned a firewall to her, so why did she know it? Who else around her would know how to get around a firewall?

She into her bag that was beside the couch and pulled out her notebook. Flipping to the page where her names were, she scanned the three columns. 

Hyuk grabbed her notebook and tossed it in the middle of them. With fresh eyes, the six guys looked over the pages slowly. Rowoon watched them, too tired to even think about it again. Unfortunately, her brain wasn't wired that way and she obsessed over minute things which tended to make them massive. 

"Woonie," Jiho said. She looked at him. "This isn't going to be pretty. You saw that name as well as I did." She nodded. "You know what I'm going to have to do, right?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I didn't want it to come to this. I was looking to see if there was any one else it could be, but my gut says I'm not that lucky."

She never had been, except in getting the job she knew she was good at. Any time life wanted to throw something her way, it always made sure it was a curve ball that was on the outside of the plate. She would never be able to react in time to make sure it was hit out of the park. 

This time was no different. The name on the list that had everyone acting like fools was something she should have expected but didn't. That person was so open about dislike and distrust that she should have been able to figure it out. 

Hyuk watched her think things over again. She wasn't her normal self. She was very self-aware of the things going on around her. If the person on her list was causing so much trouble, she would try to find a way to get them out of her life.