Forever In Our Hearts

Kyouka was trying my best to get to the concert on time. Stupid traffic. Today was Katsuki's concert in their town. Of couse the girl was going to go, it's her boyfriend's concert.

Jirou had one of his sweaters on, fishnets and shorts, classic concert look. 

She was already 30 minutes late, and security didn't make it easier. 

10 minutes spent checking her I.D. checking if her backstage pass was valid, and all that garbage. But she was finally there. His band had a guy named Kirishima who played the bass, Sero who played the electric guitar, Kaminari who played the drums, and Katsuki, the singer.

They were all friends, and their S.O.'s were in her band, quite ironic

They just finished "Uptown Girl" and were starting "Locked Out Of Heaven." The song he wrote for Kyoka. She looked up at Katsuki and smiled; he returned it with a grin.

Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah~

He yelled into the microphone "C'mon Kyouka, get up here!" 

Oh yeah yeah , oh yeah yeah yeah yeah~

All of the fans looked around for her, while she cursed under her breath. The two people next to her realized she was Kyouka, and started making frantic hand movements for the security to bring her up there. She smiled to the girls, no matter how embarrassed she was, it was important to be kind.

Never had much faith in love or miracles,

She walked up to go around the stage so she can get on, security following her.

Never wanna put my heart on the line!  But swimming in your water is something spiritual!

She blushed because she knew about the upcoming lyrics, looking like a fresh tomato.

I'm born again every time you spend the night, uh!

The crowd erupted into claps and cheers. Jirou finally got up to the stage. The petite girl considered not going up there, until Bakugo grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the stage.

Kaminari grinned at her while Sero waved at her. She grinned at them before turning to the front of the stage, holding her boyfriend's hand.

Cause your sex takes me to paradise, Yeah your sex takes me to paradise.

There were a couple of whistles from the crowd, and from the bandmates, causing the ash-blonde haired boy to laugh and pull the girl closer.

And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah,

She blushed as she looked around, hugging the boy tight, wishing this night would never end.

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven 

She started dancing around, the song making her smile like crazy.

For too long, for too long

Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven

For too long, for too long

The boy spun the girl around and kissed her. The boys were laughing their asses off about how corny Katsuki was being. But Katsuki just flipped them of and continued kissing the girl, her kissing back. Fangirls were going crazy and taking photos. Jirou had her own music career, so her fans and his fans got along perfectly. And when they saw them dancing and kissing, they took no time to take photos and post them.

The song continuing and they all were  singing and dancing. Jirou was having the time of her life during that concert. Little did she know that that would be the last night of her life. Both of their lives 

The concert concluded, and Bakugo drove home with her. It turned out, she was going to take him to paradise *SKSKSK GET IT* 

*The next day*

The two were leaving the bakery Hidemi Sugino. Giggling and having fun, just like a normal couple. They went to the local lake , played with small children and ate bread that they bought from the bakery.

They autographed a couple of photos and finally made their way home.

 Until they were pulled into an alley.

 Katsuki heard 5 shots, and the yell of the girl that he loved ever so dearly. 

She fell to the ground, holding her stomach. "Kyouka!" he yelled, followed by a heart breaking scream. 

He kneeled at her side, sobbing, right before 5 more shots came, hitting the boy. He collapsed near the girl.

A man with emerald green hair ran when he heard people coming. The girl and boy knew they didn't have much time left. They used their remaining strength to move into an embrace. They kissed, each others blood on the others closing. 

"I'll see you soon," they both said. They died in each others embrace, in each others kiss, covered in each others blood. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of their bands came together after their death. They made sure the graves were close together, The friends came to the graves every Sunday. They all kept growing, the world moved around, but they never moved on.

They all had kids, kept making music, but never overcame.

Kaminari and Ibara named their daughter Kyoka, in honor of their purple haired friend, and Sero and Mina named their son Katsuki, in honor of their blonde friend.

They've always known each other, being known as the Big 8 all throughout school. The Big 8 had been reduced to the Big 6. They never got over it, but they lived on in their hearts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 watched as their friends and family grew old, had fun and lived their full lives. Their parents had met them there, both pairs already passed. From there, more and more people joined them, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, all of them, till the Big 8 was together once more. And they watched forever.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that its short ! Either way I hope you enjoyed. I have 2 ideas on the next chapter, either Andrew and Allison from The Breakfast CLub scenario, or an amusement park date. I have no idea what to choose, comment which one should go first pleaseee! Remember to wash your hands and be safe! Byeeee~

Word count: 1,008 words :)