Short Scenarios That I'll Probably Turn Into Longer Chapters

*I got these from the "Imagine your otps" on google I'm sorry I have no ideas literally ever*

Bakugo pulled up to Jirou's and his house in his motorcycle. He was exhausted from chasing after multiple goons trying to rob local convenience stores, and was ready to just relax with her.

He stepped from the motorcycle and parked it. Being the #1 hero is just so busy and boring sometimes. Unlocking the door, he took his shoes off and tossed them aside. "Hey babe" he said, ready to give her lots and lots of kisses. She jumps into his arms, giggling and giving him lots of fishy-kisses all over his face.

He put her down and looked around the kitchen. "What's cooking?" he asked. Jirou was jumping all around, trying not to let him see what she was making.

The blonde-haired boy said "Kyoka, I'm 6 inches taller than you, even if you jump I can still see. Why're you making brownies?"

Fuck, she thought, angry that he found out her diabolical plan. "You've been very tired lately, so I wanted to make you brownies cause I knew you loved those. And for your information they are spicy brownies," she pouted.

Katsuki had a grin on his face. He  bent over to reach Jirou's size and said "Finish making the brownies and I'll take a shower. When your finished,  I'll act just as surprised, deal? " She nodded and got to work.

*An hour time skip cause Bakugo probably sings in the shower for 30 minutes, choreography for 20 minutes, and 10 minutes getting dressed for some reason*

"Katsukiiii," the girl yelled, wondering if he would like the spicy brownies she prepared.

He came downstairs and just as he promised, acted surprised. They ended up eating all the brownies, and cuddling on the couch, and falling asleep.

----------------------------------------

Class 1-A, minus Mineta, were talking hanging out in the common room. Jirou was applying chapstick, her lips crustier than Shigaraki's. She talking with Denki and Mina.

Bakugo glanced over and said, "Oi Bass Bitch, what flavor is that?"

She looked at him and grinned. "It's like lemonade, King Explosion Murder, wanna try?" She held out the chap-stick to him

He nodded and dragged himself over to her. Instead of taking the chap-stick, he kissed her on the lips, like really hard. The class yelled as hard as they did at Bakugo during they sports festival. The girls were fan-girling and the boys were cheering. 

Best believe they yelled even louder when Jirou kissed back.

When they pulled back, both blushed madly. Girls shouted "Bakugo.exe. has exploded," and the boys yelled "Jirou.exe. has forgotten how to function. They quickly looked back at each other with the smuggest looks literally ever. "Damn, it really does taste like lemon," he said,  starting to walk to his dorm. She got up, wanting to leave in order to process what was going on, however not before yelling "Never pictured you as a strawberry guy." 

Mina and the class created the ship name "Strawberry Lemonade." Mina told Kendo who told TetsuTetsu who told Monoma who yelled to the entire school when the Bakugo and Jirou came into the lunchroom, "Look at our new couple, Bakugo and Jirou, also known as Strawberry Lemonade. How unprofessional Class 1-A, dating at school, I could literally never, especially- "

"Cause you can't get anyone" whispered Class 1-B. Kendo smacked him and Jirou jabbed him fist bumping afterwards and leaving him unconscious

And since that day, the U.A. has called the  "couple" strawberry lemonade chap-stick, especially when they officially a couple. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*They are over 18 and have their own apartments or houses, I hope I haven't lewded any of them. And if I have I apologize*

After leaving the movie theaters, Kyoka clung to Katsuki, still completely frightened after watching the newest horror film. 

Kyoka is a huge scaredy cat, and when the thunder came, she literally jumped into Katsuki's arms. He carried her till they reached the park. 

Katsuki put her down on a bench and said "Kyouka, we're gonna jump in puddles till were soaked, the faster your soaked the faster we'll go home."

Kyoka, who wanted to go home and sit by the fire, quickly compliled and found a couple of huge puddles, pulled Katsuki, and pushed him into the pubble.

She grinned, and said "Now your wet, we're halfway done." But then the thunder rumbelled, which made Kyoka fall into Katsuki's arms, scared for her life.

Katsuki pushed her into the puddle and quickly got up, shaking his hair like a dog. Kyoka was just angry.

But after laughing his ass off, he finally picked her up and carried her to the bus stop. They were there for like 20 minutes till the bus finally came. They sat together, still freezing from the cold puddle water.

*Short timeskip, and also i'm really sorry for rushing this last one*

Finally home, the two took off their most of clothes and left on their undergarments. Kyoka got the wood and made a fire in the fireplace, while Katsuki made coffee and prepared the blankets.

They cuddled by the fire instead of taking a shower, cause they were that cheesy couple.

That cuddling and talking session turned into a make out session. And 20 minutes after that said make out session, Kyoka ended up sitting in his lap, and they started watching Daria.

Kyoka eventually got pissed off and said "Give me some damn attention." Katsuki was extremely confused, considering the fact that they have been together all day.

"But-" "No fucking excuses Katsuki." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Last one I swear*

Today was Mirio's and Deku's birthday, and the old classes of 3-A and 1-A were going to throw them parties. Jirou was putting up a banner that said "Happy Birthday Losers," and Bakugo kept making her fix the banner. 

Saying from the top of the ladder, she said "Why do you keep on making me fix this." "Cause it's not fucking perfect, now please, move the left side a bit higher."

Katsuki Bakugo knew the banner was messed up, but that was definitely not the reason. In all honesty, though he would never admit it, he was just staring at her ass. 

She eventually got tired of fixing it and got down from the ladder. She gave him a small kiss on the lips and ran to help some other girls with placing the cupcakes on the table.

He also went to go lead Deku and Mirio to the party with Tamaki. ANd when they arrived, the party was a success. And of course, Eri, Mirio's now adopted daughter, was there with candy apples.

The party was amazing, and at around 2:00 everyone went home, knowing that tomorrow they had a long day of hero work tommorrow.