Short Scenarios from Tik Tok/Google I took into depth and created something

*Jirou is a year younger than Katsuki in this, they are/were in college/Graduates can go to the dorms with permission*

his @ is fabioguerrrraa

Jirou and Bakugo were chilling in his dorm room. Jirou was scrolling through her explore page on Instagram while Bakugo scurries to put his phone on the desk where they could both be seen.

"Guys imagine having an andr-," he says, while fake gagging.

"Well imagine having a metro piece of shi-" Jirou fired back, followed by more fake gagging.

"Imagine walking across the stage when you graduate. I got to walk across the stage when I graduated," he responded while looking down on her somehow.

"Imagine being handsome!"

"Imagine having a dad!" She sat there in shock for a couple of seconds. Jirou's eyes got watery and Bakugo quickly grabbed her and apologized.

Then the video stopped recording and she sat there crying for an hour until she fell asleep and Bakugo carried her to her bed and went home.

In the morning, he got permission from Aizawa to come back.

When Jirou woke up, she saw some flowers and smarties on her desk and a note that said "I posted it, and it got a lotta likes O_o

 Love you,

Katsu"

She smirked at the note and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------

*I wanted to include Tokage and Shinso cause they are some of my favorite non 1a characters*  *I got a small part of this from experience*

The fight was over, they won, so why did she feel so empty? Why wasn't she satisfied?

Oh, she remembered now. Her husband was dying in her arms, while she was sobbing and telling him how much she loved him.

The man who she promised to protect with her life was dying.

"Hey, Kyoka, please stop crying, I don't wanna be the cause of this. I promised to risk my life for you and the citizens of Japan," said Katsuki, smiling up at her. "It was meant to happen."

She wiped her tears."But it wasn't supposed to happen, not now."

"Just make sure to play my playlist at my funeral, and sing a little. Sit next to the hag, she's gonna need some support."

She nodded and smiled down at him, wanting him to know she was strong.

"Kyoka Bakugo, I don't think I got much time left, mind singing our song while I go?" 

Hearing his last name and her first name in the same sentence during this time was so difficult for her.

"O-Okay." She took a breath and smiled once more.

"We were playing in the sand, said you found a little band," she sang like it was her best performance yet.

He sang along with her for a bit, and then she heard his heart beat slow down immensely. 

The song ended and that's when he kissed her. It was so passionate and emotional and she didn't want to to end. But then, the passion slowly stopped. Just two 30 year olds crying together.

"See ya later Kyo. I love you," he said as he took his final breaths.

"I love you too, my love, goodnight."

The last thing he saw was his girl smiling. He was sad for leaving her, but he believed he had a good run.

*Small Timeskip*