"I want to be a queen!" Chapter 1

(Here is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy Paris370.)

3person pov
Once a upon a time there were two kingdoms and in does kingdom there lives a queen's and king's. Both kingdoms wants kids of there own.

The first kingdom the queen give birth to a healthy baby boy. Both parents mistake him as a girl. So, they decided to name him Tyler wine.

The second kingdom had a boy as well. The parents were aww with his charm. They decided to name him Evan Fong. One day both queen were walking around.

Until they both bump into each other. They both apologize and decided to be friends. They introduce their kings/husbands to each other.

They even introduce they kids even though they were young. Times went by and both kingdoms were happy with one other. Even, Tyler and Evan started seeing each other more and more.

They both eventually became friends and started to hang out more. Both, the kids were playing in the Fong's garden. While the queens were talking to each other.

"Tyler, come over. I want to show you a spot that only I-well, both us are going to know this." Evan said. Tyler nods his head and follow Evan.

They went to the spot and Tyler was a amazed by it. "Wow!!" Tyler said. "I know I come here when I want to be alone." Evan said. Tyler look at Evan then he up at the sky.

"Hey, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Tyler said to Evan. Evan thought about it and looked at Tyler. "I want to be a king where I rule my kingdom and give out orders." Evan said.

"We too but I want to be a queen. So, I can watch my king do his job and help others. I'll even help out my king if he needs my help." Tyler said.

"Evan Tyler!! Let's go back inside it's getting late!!" One of the queen said. They got up and Evan grab Tyler hand. "W-what happened?" Tyler asked.

"I-I....when we get older I want to marry you and make you as my queen so we can rule both our kingdoms!!" Evan said. Tyler looked at him then nod his head.

"I'll wait until the day comes." Tyler said. They both heard there parents yelled out there name again. They both walked to where there mothers was. Tyler went home and they both give there goodbye to the Fong kingdom.

-presents time-

Tyler pov
I heard my mom calling my name. That I got up and groan. "This bitch can be annoying sometimes." I said. I stretch and remove the cover off of me.

I went to the bathroom to tided up and to the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast. "Finally, sleeping beauty is awake." My father said.

"Very funny dad." I said sarcastic to him. "Be nice to your father. Also, today a very special day." My mother said. "Let me guess you guys are having a another child." I said.

They both blush and my father smirk at my mom. "N-no!! Geez, you're a pain sometimes." My mother said. "Now, you know how I feel." I said as I was eating my food.