Setting everything ready for the wedding. Chapter 2

(I swear whenever I looked at my book. I smile and see that everyone enjoyed my books while others don't. But, at the same time I'm a lazy writer that I hardly upload on any of my books. Soon, I'm going to reach that point where I'm going to say "hey, I'm done writing because I hardly have time and whatever reason." But, I'll try to upload my books as best as I can. Paris370 sorry for not posting the nexts chapter and the ex won't appear in this chapter. I'm sorry.)

Tyler pov
Tyler open his eyes and stretched. He turn and saw Evan. He blushes and removed his arm. He got and warp himself in a robe. He went to the toilet and used it. That he went downstairs. He went to the kitchen and saw his mom cooking.

He yawned that he felt his dad ruffled his hair. He move his hand away and his dad started to laugh a little bit. He looked the other way that his mom made waffles.

Waffles was Tyler favorite when he was kid. He smile brightly and grab a piece that he decorated how he wanted to be. Evan came down and sat nexts to Tyler.

Tyler blush and just continue to eat his food. His father say and smirk. "So, did anything happened last night~" Tyler dad said. Evan looked at him and shake his head no.

"No, sir. I was really tired so I went to sleep.' Evan said as he took a bite from the waffles. Tyler mom smiled. "At least you slept well. Also, we are to set everything up for the wedding tomorrow." Tyler mom said happily.

They both nod there heads and they all eat the waffles of what Tyler mom made.

-time skip-

Evan and Tyler decided to walked around the kingdom. They went to different stores and saw amazing nice people. They were now resting so they can rest there feet.

Tyler sigh under his breath. That Evan noticed. "You alright." Evan asked. Tyler nod his head. "I'm just a little tired that's all." Tyler said. Evan looked at him then looked at the sky.

He heard little kids running and chasing each other. "They kinda reminded of us." Tyler said. Evan looked at Tyler and smiled at him. "Yea, they do." Evan said.

He looked at Tyler hand and place his on top. Tyler felt his hand and started to blush. He looked at Evan and Evan looked back. They both lean in and kiss.

Tyler felt like he was in haven and didn't want the kiss to end. They stay kissing a little longer that they finally part. They both were blushing. Evan put his head on Tyler cheek.

He messaged it and Tyler was into his touch. He close his eyes then opened it. "I love you so much ty." He said. Tyler looked at him. "I do too." He said.

They both got up. "Let's head back." Tyler said. Evan nods his head and follow Tyler.

-time skip....night time!-

They both made it to the castle and went to Tyler room. They lay down on the bed. Evan pulled Tyler close to his embrace. Tyler buried his face into Evan neck.

Tyler smell his scent and smile. Evan knows that he is smiling. He kisses his head and close his eyes. Tyler close his eyes and they both decided to go to sleep.