•not again•

Okkkkk so like I'm just writing a ton of these so there will be some bc I know I'll be tired later write anymore throughout however long this shit will be but like ;)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The people in the church are disrupted by baby's crying and people yelling.
The doors of the church fly open as they look back to see hundreds of people and strollers filled with baby's crying.

The preacher starts shaking his head and repeating prayers and running to the holy water and takes a hand full and slaps his face with the holy water.

"Ahhh father bob you look better than ever" the Wilson mom says as she walks in the building more while her family struggles to fit.
Father bob mutters "fuck me" under his breath and pretends to smile and looks up to the Wilson mom "oh my Haley! It looks as if your family has had more added? I hope you all are doing well. And ohhh it looks as if your expecting another!" He says looking down as sweat drips off his face.
He wipes the sweat off his face as he hears the Wilson mom talking and the Wilson family trying to fit in to the seats making people around them disgusted. "Yes father I think it may be twins like back in 1986 when I had jake and Lucas" she says rubbing her belly and looking back up at Paster bob.
" oh well we need that don't we?" The Paster says looking around at the family practically on the floor because there are so many.
"Ok so father I needed to ask you have you seen my husband lately? This always happens when I tell him he got me pregnant and then he says 'oh we ran out of milk' and I was like but honey we have plenty-
Paster bob cuts her off as she was about to take off her shirt to explain that they have enough breast milk.
"Ok Haley please no stripping ok?" Paster bob asked as he sweats from how much he hates this family.
"Oh yes sorry I just miss my husband" she said as her daughter Abby came to comfort her.
"Mom you know he just can't find the store. You know daddy has you know like disabil-
"Alright Abby enough don't talk about your father like that" Haley said as she looked back at Paster bob who was on the verge of crying because of how much he dreads this family.

"Alright everyone settle in your seats or on the floor wherever you sit" paster bob says with his hand on his head sweating.
"Alright so now we will talk about the gift of family" paster bob says saying "fuck" under his breath as he looks back up at the ginormous family in his church.
" family is a gift that Keeps giving and as god said 'family is the only thing that matters to us'" paster bob says fast and nervously.

*time skip*

"Alright and that's it for today's service" paster bob says and turns around the big Jesus picture above him and grabs holy water and splashes his face with it praying again this time harder than before.

The Wilson family holds up everyone for another thirty minutes just trying to get out of the doors. 
Once they get into their semi truck the Wilson mom has something to say.
"Alright so don't get to exited but we're going to go in the next few days to visit my granddaughters father and his brother and family in Korea!"
The family screams in excitement as they all start talking about Korea and what their going to do there

——————————————————————
I'm regretting this shit so much but like 💦🙏