•daz? Is that you?•

My bitch daz comin through:)
———————————————————

"HOSEOK I HATE YOUR GUTS!" Yoongi screams as the nurse tells him to push.
"I'm sorry I didn't think it would happen." Hoseok says as yOoNgI throws a water bottle at his head.

"God this sound like the night they conceived the baby." Jin says as he downs more alcohol.
"Honey their having are grandchildren be happy!" Namjoon says as he holds jimin and Taes baby's.

"DADDY YOONGI GAVE BIRTH" hoseok said
Namjoon and Jin get up to see yOoNgI holding a babY.
"It's a boy" the nurse says as she leaves the room to check on jimin.

"So What do you want it name him?" Namjoon asks yOoNgI.
"Fuckface" yoongi says.
"no no a better name yoongi please." Jin says.
"Fine hoseok name this thing" yoongi says as he hands the baby to hoseok.
"Ok what about woozi?" Hoseok asks yoongi who is half asleep.
"Yeah what ever" yoongi says as he goes to sleep and hoseok and namjin walk out of the room with woozi in hoseoks hands.

Namjin and hoseok walk in to Jimins room to see Jimin holding two baby and tae standing next to him.
"Awe look at them!" Namjoon says as he goes over and grabs one of the baby's.
"What's there names?" Namjoon asks.
"Well the one your holding daddy is songwoon and this one is baekhyun" Jimin says as he hand the other baby to half drunk jin.
"Hi guys can I come in?" Haley says as she then brings her main kids in and their kids.
"OW DADDY" Taehyung says as he grabs his stomach.
"Oh no" namjoon says as he gets a nurse for taehyung.
"MY WATER BROKE!" Tae says screaming.
"Jungkook get your thicc ass out here" Taehyung says as he limps down the hallway with namjoon.
"What!?" Jungkook running out of the bathroom.
"Tae is having the baby" Jin says opening another bottle of whine.
"MOMMY ITS TWINS!" Tae says 2hours later.
"Oh all we need right?" Jin says sarcastically.

"What's their names? Genders?" Namjoon asks.
"Boys" Tae says.
"Names?" Jin asks pouring another glass of whine.
"Ok so the one jungkook is holding his name is sungyoon and the one I'm holding is daehyun!" Tae says as he hands daehyun to namjoon.
"Ok so I'm going to go home and Haley's family also so see you all in a few days ok?" Jin says as he kisses namjoon bye.

"Alright we're almost to the house." Haley says as drunk jin pukes out the semi truck window.
"Ok jin we're here." Haley says as Jin stumbles out of the car.
"Um hello?" A man standing outside of the namjin house says as Haley greets him back.
"Hi who are you?" Haley's asks.
"Well i-   "Daz?" Christian says as be comes up to the man.
"Yes hello" daz says.

"Well I guess you all wonder why I'm here?" Daz asks them and they all nod there head in agreement.
"Well I am the Wilson family's great great uncle." Daz says as Haley walks up to Daz and hugs him.
"Welcome" haley says as Daz awkwardly laughs.