You're still here?

When I woke up there was a warmth coming from whatever I was leaning on. I forced my eyes opened, allowing them to focus before looking around. I saw my apartment had been cleaned, I was on the couch, and the TV was on the title screen for Avengers. I was about to look to the side to see what the heat source was, but my phone went off drawing my attention to the text I had received from Jacob, it said Hey sis, just wanted to remind you that you still have school because knowing you you don't have any alarms set I just hope you have your ringer on for once love you

I smiled at the message and texted back, well I don't have any alarms but my ringer actually was on so thank you for waking me up love you too

I put my phone down and looked over towards the heat source. My eyes widening as memories from last night came flooding into my mind. I thought Wyatt would have gone back to his pack by now. I went to stand up but his arm was looped around my waist as he slept. I poked his shoulder and he growled.

"Wyatt wake up, you have to get back to your pack" I said, poking his shoulder again. This time his eyes fluttered open and he picked his head up off the couch.

"What time is it?" He asked, his morning voice rough and deep.

"It is, almost seven in the morning" I responded checking the time on my phone, "We have to get to school"

"Right, school, gross" Wyatt retorted.

"I agree" I laughed, "But we still have to go, which means we should get going soon since school starts in half an hour" I tried to get up again and this time Wyatt let go since he was awake. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some random clothes. Wyatt just sat on the couch watching me with a smile.

"So, you like superhero movies?" he asked.

"Yes, I do, I also like getting to school on time" I remarked, ruffling his hair as I walked by, heading towards the bathroom to get changed. When I finished Wyatt picked up my backpack and handed it to me, opening the door for me as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Shall we?" Wyatt asked, motioning to the door.

"Yes, we shall" I responded, walking out and pulling my keys out of my backpack. Wyatt stepped out, closing the door behind him which I locked. I put my key back in my backpack and started walking down the hall with Wyatt by my side.

"Why did you stay?" I asked, "You could have easily left, gone back to your pack. I mean they're probably worried about you"

"Willa can take care of the pack, she has Wynter to help her, you needed me more than they did" He explained.

"Pssh, I didn't need you; I was fine on my own" I denied, crossing my arms as we walked. Wyatt responded by doing the cute thing where he raises his eyebrows with a little smile, clearly saying I don't believe you, "What? I was" I laughed.

"Oh, is that why you invited me in through the window to watch a movie?" Wyatt asked sarcastically, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"it's because I wanted to watch a movie with my favorite werewolf" I defended.

"Oh, I'm your favorite?" Wyatt asked confidently.

"I'm starting to think I should have chosen Wynter as my favorite" I said, shaking my head with a smirk. Wyatt gawked at me faking an offended look. The pack was waiting at the front of the school as we approached.

"Wyatt! Where were you, I was worried?" Willa called as students filtered in and out of the school.

"He was helping me clean my apartment, unpacking and all that" I intervened, stepping out of Wyatt's grip, "It's my fault, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked him, you guys need him more than I do" I apologized.

"It's fine Freya, you seemed pretty distressed when you left the den so I'm glad you weren't alone; besides you've done a lot to help the pack" Willa responded, taking the pack inside as Wyatt slung his arm over my shoulder again.

"Thanks for keeping me out of the doghouse" Wyatt said.

"It's not a problem besides it was my fault, I should have let you go back to your pack, asking you to stay was selfish and-" I started rambling, stopping out of shock when Wyatt pulled me into a hug.

"Don't ever call yourself selfish, you helped save my pack, the least I can do is keep you company, especially with old memories of traumatic events surfacing" Wyatt said, pulling away and rubbing a hand up and down my right arm. I smiled at him in thanks before wrapping an arm around his torso and walking with him into the school.