8 - Your Ex Friend Hits On Him (Kevin)

Kevin -
You and Kevin were sitting down in a cafe, and you had just left to grab you and his order. As you walked back, you saw a girl with long brown hair in your seat and you clear your throat.
"Sorry, this seat is taken." She replies and you clear your throat again. "I said this seat is taken."
She turned around and you instantly wanted to slap her. It was your ex best friend. She had slept with your boyfriend when you two were in Grade 10, and ever since then, you two have never talked. Until now.
"Y/N!" She exclaims. "I haven't seen you in so long! Meet Kevin."
You give a fake smile and watch Kevin stand up.
"We already know each other." He says and she looks at him. "I'm her boyfriend."
"Oh?" She said coyly as she wrapped an arm around him. "I'm pretty sure that's not what you're going to say tonight."
You clench the tray and Kevin pulls away from her.
"Look, I'm not going to go anywhere with you, neither am I going to let you hit on me in front of your ex best friend. Now, can you leave so my girlfriend and I can have our privacy?" His voice is stone cold and you have never heard his voice sound like that. It's a slight turn on.
"Fine." She says and places a ripped piece of paper into his hand. "Just call me when you change your mind."
Kevin scoffs as she walks away and throws the paper onto the ground.
"Where were we?" He smiles at you. "Let's continue our today like this never happened, my princess." 🧡