21 - Comforting You (Kevin)

Kevin -
Dating Kevin wasn't going to be easy. You expected that but along the way, you forgot about it. You couldn't just walk with him through town or post a picture of you guys anymore. You had to be careful of what you said now since his fans seemed like they were everywhere. You suddenly became scared of even looking at Kevin in public.

You hadn't realised but Kevin noticed this. He noticed how you didn't want to post about you two anymore, how you didn't want to hold his hand anymore, how you would flinch when a fan would call out your name - he noticed it all. When you were washing the dishes, he decided to help you. You two had just finished when he said, "Are you okay, Y/N?"

You looked at him and nodded, giving him a smile and he put down the cloth and the plate, and pulled you close to him.
"Baby, I know what's happening." He whispered and you looked down. "I don't exactly know what's worrying you, but whatever is, please stop worrying over that. I know me getting a girlfriend wouldn't be taken lightly but I can't be single forever. I need someone there for me, and, you, my baby, you're that someone. Starting from today, I want you to hold my hand, okay? I want you to treat me the way you treated me before, baby. I miss us goofing off in public, like, what happened? So, make me this promise," - You looked up at him and felt warm as you looked into his brown eyes - "Promise me you'll be the same. Whatever comes our way, you'll remain the same, because baby, changing ain't going to get you far, and you're wonderful and perfect just the same way you are."

You chuckle and say, "That last sentence should be made into a lyric."
"Yea," Kevin grinned. "It should."
"And I promise." You whisper. "I promise that I will never change."
"I love you, my princess."
"I love you too, teddy bear." 🧡