12 - First Kiss

Kevin - Daniel's Birthday
Second week into the relationship, you two have never kissed. It wasn't because you didn't want to, or he was nervous, it was because you guys didn't have time to. Ever since he asked you out, you guys couldn't have the time for one another. Until it was Daniel's 17th birthday.
He picked you up and when you two arrived, Devin greeted y'all.
"Hey!" Devin said, giving you both a hug. "Daniel's inside. Wish the man a happy birthday and I'll get the drinks."
After everybody went home, you helped Mariah clean the mess until Kevin pulled you away.
"Kev!" You giggled.
"Just for second." Kevin called out then took you outside the house.
There was silence between you two until he said, "I am so sorry for not being able to make time for you, Y/N. I meant to call you last week but I was busy, and yesterday I-"
"It's okay." You smile. "It's okay, Kevin."
"You're the best." He smiles, hugging you.
After you two pull apart, he tilts your head a little and leans forward, gently placing his lips on your's. ❤️

Daniel - Movies
It was a couple of weeks into the relationship and you guys had gone on heaps of dates, but you two never kissed, which surprised your friends. On this date, Daniel decided to take you to the movies.
He didn't tell you it was going to be a horror movie because he knew you hated horror films, but after the first ten minutes into the movie, you realised there was no turning back.
There was a jump scare for the 20th time and you still got scared. You hid your face in Daniel's arm and you opened your eyes to him smiling lovingly at you.
"You meant to pick a horror movie on purpose, didn't you?" You say and he chuckles.
"Yep." He nodded.
"Daniel, I don't want to watch!" You whine as you quickly looked away from another jump scare.
"If you don't wanna watch," He whispered, tilting your chin forwards. "Let's do something else."
You looked at him and he had a cheeky smile on his face. You placed your hand on his cheek and leaned forwards, and he forwards forwards too, and you instantly felt like jelly when your lips touched. And you were perfectly fine with that. 💙

Devin - At His House
You were hanging out with Lucki as you waited for Devin.
"So, spill the tea, girl." Lucki said.
"What? What tea?" You say and she sighs.
"My young dear one...have y'all kissed?"
"No...."
"What?" Lucki looked at you as if you were crazy. "How long have y'all been together?"
"Nearly a month."
"And y'all never...."
"Nope."
"Has he ever tried-"
"Nope."
"My Lord." Lucki shakes her head.
"Y/N!" Devin yells.
"Yea?" You yell back.
"Come up here for a sec."
You look at Lucki and she gives you a warm smile then you make your way up to see Devin. You got a shock when Devin only had his towel wrapped around his waist.
"Did you shower already?" You ask as you walked into his room.
"Yep. I just need help finding clothes." He says and you smile.
"Alright."
You spent ten minutes looking for nice clothes and set it up on the bed for Devin. He had already put the pants on when you closed your eyes and when you opened them, he was standing right in front of you.
"Are you done?" You asked and he smiled, showing perfect teeth.
"Not yet." He replied and pulled your waist towards him.
"Dev." You blush when you feel his soft skin.
"I only want you." He whispered and placed his lips on your's, making you secretly melt.
You wrap your arms around his neck and he holds onto your waist tightly as you two begin to make out. 💜