28

So you only want one room done?"

"Yes," I confirm. "For a little boy ."

"Wait. For a little boy? At your apartment? What little boy?"

Maybe I shouldn't use Tia's friend for this project, she asks too many damn questions that any other interior decorator wouldn't. But she is the best and I only want the best.

"Don't worry about it. Can you do it or not?"

"I don't know, Dinah, Tia has me doing the main room and media room, along with the master bath and bedroom. That's a lot of work, I'd need help. But I could hire another-"

"No, I told you, forget everything Tia asked of you and do this for me. I want the bedroom complete asap, and I only want the bedroom, nothing else. I'll be talking to Tia about the other shit. And while I got you on the phone, since I'm the one paying for it, I want all her choices approved by me before any changes are made to my apartment, so keep that in mind." Maybe if I tell Gia, she'll remember that I'm the client here, I'm paying, and what I say goes. "For now, you're only concern is this bedroom project. That's it."

"If you're sure." She says hesitantly. "But Tia isn't going to be too happy about this."

Too fucking bad, Chris bedroom comes first before an unneeded overhaul.

"Thanks for the warning, Gia." I say before I end the call.

"Ms.Hansen."

I look up seeing Taylor at the door.

"They're here."