54

She starts looking around the grounds so I do as well, picking Chris up and watching for any threats. That's when I see Zack making a B-line towards us.

Fuck, something's up and I turned my phone off.

Shifting Chris in my arms, I reach for my phone in my pocket just as Mani finishes her phone call.

"Thanks, Justine ." She ends the call and turns to me. "The media knows that you're here with- um. Us."

"How?" I ask, not sure if she even knows the answer.

"I don't know how, but my friend Justine works at the Seattle Times and she said every media outlet is on their way here now. They already have a few pictures leaked online."

We both look around the grounds, but don't see anything other than families with their phones.

Fucking camera phones and nosey ass people who can't mind their own damn business.

"Ma'am ," Zack finally approaches us. "We have to go."

Keeping Chris in my arms, I place my arm around Normani tiny waist and hold her to me while we speed walk towards exit with Zack.

By the time we reach the main gate, paparazzi are already flashing their cameras in our faces.

Chris , thankfully, hides his precious face in my neck and holds on for dear life. I'm livid, pissed that they are scaring my Son and ruining our first outing.