St Mungo's

Harry disapparated from the Dursley's house and arrived at St Mungo's.  He was beaten up by the Durselys once again and had been starved for weeks and couldn't do anything because they had taken his wand. He created a distraction so that he could take it back and disapparate. His idea was to purposely drop a special cake, baked by Aunt Petunia, on the wife of a businessman they were making a deal with so that he could grab his wand and ruin a deal that Vernon was working on for months at the same time.
When he arrived he asked for a doctor and to be examined but was whisked away to emergency room as fast as lightning. He was told later that evening, that he had 3 broken ribs, a broken left arm, a fractured nose, a cracked right foot and a black eye. It also turned out that he had malnutrition due to the obvious starvation that was forced upon him for weeks. When all the damage was described to him, he started to understand why they took him to emergency room so quickly.
They gave him several healing potions and put him in examination for 24 hours. He woke up the next morning and he looked to his left to see all the necessary equipment and books for his last and final year at Hogwarts.
He suddenly heard a voice ," Mr potter, I hope you have had a well-rested sleep".
He knew that voice belonged to Professor Mgonagall.
"I think so Professor"
"Well, Mr potter dont worry about going to Diagon Alley for your school needs, I arranged them all to be bought from the money in your Gringotts vault"
"Thanks, professor"
"Don't thank me Mr Potter, thank the doctors that healed you from the damage those wretched muggles did to you"
"Well, I am still thankful Professor"
"I think you should rest now, but you are free to go when you would like"
"I'd like to go soon, if that's okay with you"
"Of course, Mr Potter. I am once again truly sorry I couldn't help. But if you want to , you can become Head boy?"
"I would love that Professor, I need a distraction this year and I have a feeling that studying won't suffice"
"Okay then Mr Potter, you may go and by the way Mr Potter?"
"Yes, Professor?"
"Hedwig has been waiting for you in the other room"
"Thank you Professor!"
"You are very welcome Mr Potter"
Harry ran out of the room to see his companion, a snowy, white owl.
Hedwig gave Harry a polite trill after he stroked her. Then let Hedwig perch on his arm as he walked to the waiting room, where he met Hermione and Ron  once again.
"Bloody 'ell Harry! Why didn't you tell us ?"
"Honestly Ronald, he couldn't because he was  being beaten up and starved! Sorry to bring that up Harry, I hope you feel better though!"
She hugs Harry and grabs Ron so that they have a group hug. They had a light banter talking about what had happened over the summer and came outside to meet the Weasley's and Hermione's parents. They all greeted each other and met up with everyone else in The Three Broomsticks.