The Three Broomsticks

When everyone had arrived they had met with everyone else which included others in the Order of the Phoenix.

Harry's  POV
I travelled across the room to grab a Butterbeer and sat on a stool. I had realised that my life was and will always be a mess. I mean until the age of 11 I used magic unknowingly when I was scared or angry most times because of the Dursley's abuse. In my first year of Hogwarts, I went in to the school's basement and retrieved the philosopher's stone from the hands of Voldemort while accidentally killing a teacher. Then in second year I had found out that I spoke and understood Parseltongue then saved Ginny from a memory of Voldemort preserved in a diary then destroying that horcrux without knowing it was a horcrux. In 3rd year, I found out Remus was a werewolf and my father's friend along with Sirius and Peter, however Peter betrayed him and my mother by giving information about their whereabouts. Then, of course, he framed his other best friend by making the crime scene point to Sirius. I soon found out that Sirius was my godfather and because he had just escaped Azkaban we saved him from having the Dementor's kiss forced upon him by flying him away with Buckbeak who was also facing an execution trial because Draco Malfoy had insulted the proud creature so Buckbeak broke Malfoy's arm. Then in fourth year, Hogwarts hosted the triwizard tournament and Professor Moody was actually Barty Crouch Jr who was a loyal death eater to Voldemort and was using polyjuice potion all year to get me to the 3rd challenge where Voldemort would be reborn and would need my blood to do so. This was also when Cedric Diggory died right in front of me therefore I could see thestrals because I had seen death just like Luna Lovegood. Then in 5th year I was attacked by dementors out of nowhere and had to go to a court trial because I used the Patronus Charm in front of Dudley and outside of school. Then I had to help make an army of students so that I could teach them what Umbridge wasn't. In addition, we all went in to the Department of Mysteries to get a certain prophecy about me, Voldemort and Neville where Sirius and other members in the order came to our rescue but Sirius....  my godfather had died. Then in sixth year, I found out that Snape was the Half-blood prince and that Voldemort had horcruxes. Then I has this dream that was actually a vision and told Dumbledore to go and flee from the school because death eaters were coming to attack him. Instead he stayed and I hid which resulted in me watching the person who always gave me hope, knowledge and help when I needed it fall to his death. Then last year, me, ron and hermione destroyed most of Voldemort's horcruxes and took part in a full on battle in Hogwarts. I was able to convince Neville to kill Nagini one of his last horcruxes. Then I walked to my death thinking I was actually going to die so that Voldemort would be horcruxless and easy to defeat. I mean I was a horcrux after all. But then the universe was in my favour and I was actually alive so I killed the guy in the end. I mean it was always so messy.
I snapped out of all my flashbacks and noticed I only drank half of the butterbeer so I carefully began to sip as I let my eyes wonder to Lucius Malfoy talking to another man who had Pansy Parkinson next him while Draco Malfoy  stood next to his father. Malfoy caught me glancing at him and walked towards my direction.
"What do you want Malfoy"
"To say thank you?"
"For what?"
"Saving me from a fire last year?"
"Oh that, I guess you are welcome?"
"Potter?"
"Malfoy?"
"I want a truce"
"What do you mean?"
"As in I am tired of fighting with you"
"Honestly, same"
"I just want to be friends or at least not make each other's lives miserable"
"Sure, I mean like there really is no point and fighting with you is exhausting"
"I know right?"
"Mhm"
"Well, I will see you around Potter"
"How about Harry?"
"Fine, Harry, but then you call me Draco"
"Fine"
"Fine"
"Bye Draco"
"Bye Harry"
Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?

Hermione's POV
I decided to get a firewhisky shot and sit alone with Crookshanks to process everything. I mean Harry's aunt, uncle and cousin are STILL abusive to him I mean cant they at least acknowledge that he saved the world? I wondered for a while. Until, I saw Lucius Malfoy talking a man with Parkinson best to him. I really hated Pansy sometimes but she kind of had a beautiful face, not that I would admit that to anyone. She caught me looking at her and walked over to my direction.
"What do you want Parkinson?"
"A truce"
"A what now?"
"A truce"
"Why?"
"Because fighting with you is getting old, boring and i kind of realised it was wrong"
"So you want to be friends?"
"Only if you want to but I would be fine with no more fighting"
"Let's just be friends, want a Firewhisky  shot?"
"Sure Granger Danger"
"First rule of being friends with me: we call each other by our first names"
"Right, okay then Hermione"
"So you want the shot, Pansy?"
"Of course!"
They had a light banter and talked to each and they both felt a weird sense of safety.

Molly weasley's POV
I was talking with my family when Ron stood on the table.
"Get your arse back down on the stool this instant Ronald!"
"One second mum, I have an announcement to make!"
"Ronald Bilius Weasley get down here right now!"
"I am gayyyyy!!"
"So what?"
"Oh, so you aren't homophobic?"
"Of course not! I would never judge anyone based on their sexual orientation! To be honest, I am a but offended now, how could you think of me like that?"
"I just thought most pureb-"
"Well you thought wrong Ronald! Now get down here this instant!"

Harry's POV
"I am gayyyyy!!"
"Good on you ron!"

Hermione's POV
"I am gayyyyy!!"
"Makes sense"

Everyone else's POV
"I am gayyyyy!!"
"We don't care!!"

Sorry about the last chapter being so short I have school and stuff. 😁