The meeting and the surprise

Harry, Ron and Hermione walked to a carriage but Blaise stopped Ron and held him back.

Blaise' POV
"Listen Weasley" I said.
"What do you want Zabini?"
"I want to have truce"
"Why the fu-?"
"Because this fighting is exhausting"
"So I might agree with you but-"
"Listen Wea- I mean Ronald, I kind of hate the part I played in the war so I really just want a truce. I also kind of wanna be a good guy so a truce with you is a start"
"Fine but don't call me Ronald. Only my mum call me that and it is only when I am in trouble sooo"
"Sure, Ron?
"Yeah, and I guess I call you Blaise"
"Yeah"
"Huh"
"How about friends, R-r-Ron?"
Why was I always so nervous around him?
"Yeah, see you around B-blaise"
I walk off trying to find pansy.

Luna's POV
Well that's gay but then again I always HAVE had a crush on Ginny.
"Ron! Harry and Hermione have already gone, so do you want come with me?"
"Sure, Luna"
"Sooooo?"
"Sooooo, what?"
"You like Blaise"
"N-no of course I don't!"
He was defensive.... he definitely has a crush on the slytherin guy.
"So you do"
"No! Anyways even if I did, you're the one with a crush on my sister"
"The fu-"
"Oh please i see the way you look at her and by the way, you didnt hear this from me but..... she has a crush on you too"
"She does?!"
"Geez, you know about my crush but you dont realise that yours likes you"
"Aha! So you admit you have a crush on pretty, Slytherin boy!"
"Possibly..."
"Ok fine, well at least I know you aren't homophobic-"
"Me?! You thought that I was homophobic?!"
"Hey, most pureblood families are but I kind of avoided that idea because:
1. You are considered to be 'blood traitors' so you aren't exactly traditional and
2. I refuse to believe that Ginny is homophobic"
"Well Luna, I can assure you we aren't. Even though I was under the impression until very recently that my family was homophobic"
"Oh yeeeaahhh, I heard about the incident at The Three Broomsticks"
"Yeeaaahhh-"
"Anyways we are here and oh did you get that letter from Professor Mgonagall?"
"Oh the one where we have to go straight to her office because of our help in the war?"
"Yeah"
"Well, yeah I kinda helped the Chosen One destroy Voldemort's horcruxes after all"
"Yeah, of course"
We were walking towards the castle now.
"Luna?How long have you had a crush on Ginny for?"
"Second year? I didnt see much of her in first year because well she was kind of under Voldemort's control"
"You can say the name?"
"He is dead after all and Harry helped me. I mean it is just how life goes I guess"
"Huh"
We were in the castle, walking towards Mgonagall's office.
"Anyways, how long have you had a crush on Zabini for?"
"First off, how about you also call him Blaise so that I can get used to calling him by his first name. Second.... BLOODY HELL! HEEELLLLPP"
It was a spider. There was a spider. Just a smallass spider. Geez.
"Ron? Really? You have literally fought against murderers and criminals of all sorts and after all this fucking time you are still afraid of spiders?"
"Arachnophobia is a real thing Luna!"
"Geez"
I pick up the small spider and left it on the nearest windowsill.
"Where was I?"
Ron was literally shaking against a wall.
"Ya good, Ron?
"Hey! Aragog scarred me back in second year!"
"Oh yeah, but he IS dead though. He died back in sixth year"
"I KNOW THAT! Doesn't mean I am not scarred from him and..... his family....... and friends wanting to eat Harry and I as if we were just food"
"Anyways, answer the question"
He was walking along with me while being confused.
"What was it?"
"Geez Ron, HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD A CRUSH ON BLAISE ZABINI!"
"Right okay okay, bloody hell Luna, since third year actually"
"Huh, I only noticed when you were in fifth year"
"Maybe you AREN'T that good at detecting crushes"
"Hey!"
"I am just saying, I knew about your crush on my sister since fourth year"
"Oh whatever, look we are here "
We both walked in to the office.
Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, George, Seamus, Cho, Me, Ron and...
"FRED?!"
"Heya, you miss me?"
"You were d-dead!?"
"Everyone thought so too but turns out I was just in a coma"

Ron's POV
"WTF!"
"Heya, Ron"
"You fucking scarred and scared me by making me think that you had died, I was literally crying my eyes out all summer you arse!"
"Well, technically I only woke up 2 days ago and mum and dad only found out yesterday so they wanted to keep it a surprise for everyone"
I ran over and hugged him them punched him in the shoulder.
"Don't you ever pull that shit on me again"
"Awww, lil' bro gettin sappyyy"
"Shut up, wait George knew?"
George started with a simple, calm reply.
"I was by his side the entire time ya know"
"I thought that you were just on a mental health holiday"
"Geez, you think I dont love my twin or something? I was the one that was crying the most, in fact, I slept, drank and ate by his side"
Fred responded.
"Love ya too George"
They both hugged each other until-

Minerva's POV
Merlin's beard.
"Have you all forgotten about me or something?!" I yelled.
They all replied in response
"Sorry, Professor"
"Now, you all know that you all played a major part in the war especially you four"
I pointed to Mr Potter, Miss Granger, Mr Weasley and Mr Longbottom.

Neville's POV
"Me?!"
I was weirded out quite a bit. What did i do?!
"You did kill Nagini, a horcrux of Lord Voldemort's, did you not Mr Longbottom?"
"Ohhhhh, thaaat"
"Yes that, Mr Longbottom"

Minerva's POV
"Now, I want you all to make speeches and since we have very few first years coming because of the battle that took place here last year, you can say them after they have been sorted into their houses, understood?"
"Yes Professor"
"I would like to disclose that Mr Potter will be Head Boy and Miss Granger will be Head Girl for Gryffindor, Mr (Ernie) Macmillan will be Head Boy and Miss (Susan)  Bones will be Head Girl for Hufflepuff, Mr (Terry) Boot will be Head Boy and Miss (Padma) Patil will be Head Girl in Ravenclaw and as for Slytherin, Mr Malfoy and Miss Parkinson will be Head Boy and Girl. Is that clear?"
I suddenly heard a furious voice yelling into my direction.
"Why is Malfoy and Parkinson Head Boy and Girl?! Am I missing something, I mean I nearly DIED because of their parents and Voldy"
I glanced at Mr Potter's face, it was like he wanted to defend the Slytherins but he couldn't, which made sense.
"Right, Mr (Fred) Weasley, the both of them are actually trying to be good people as are most of Slytherin house. I am happy to see that you are alive however, you have to DEAL with it. Understood?"
"Yes, Professor Mgonagall"
Mr Potter smiles at me, showing that he is grateful and thanks me. It is weird to be in this situation but I am quite glad.

Ron's POV
I am kind of damned that I didnt get the position of Head Boy but I guess I should have known. I also wonder why Zab- Blaise didnt get Head Boy, i guess it's because of grades.

Harry's POV
I wanted to defend Draco, Pansy and Slytherin house because I KNOW that they dont deserve to be pushed in to the same group as the people who helped Voldemort but I knew that if I did, I would get LOTS of backlash so I stayed quiet and gave a look to the headteacher, letting her know how I felt. She got the memo and defended them. It was embarrassing-
"So DEAL with it. Understood?"
But she helped me, I guess she understood why. Now I was thinking of Draco, his mercury eyes and-
"Harry! Congrats on being Head Boy!"
It was Ron.
"No hard feelings right?"
"Yeah"
"Mgonagall already told me back when I was in St Mungo's"
"Oh yeah, THOSE FUC-!"
"Mr Weasley! No but really fuck them"
Mgonagall realised what she had said and put her hand on her mouth.
"Woah. You swear, Professor?!"
"Since you did defeat Voldemort, I guess I can tell you. Yes, I do swear sometimes Mr Potter"
Fred and George were giggling and plotting, seeing what they could do with this information.

Minerva's POV
"Fred and George Weasley, since you aren't students here anymore, you will be treated as alumni but you two are still expected to give a speech each. Oh and will you stop plotting. If you tell anyone about the fact that I swear, I will give you detention, even if you don't attend the school"
"Got that Professor"
"Now everyone follow me. We have 10 minutes before everyone will be seated in Great Hall"
I make sure they follow me as we enter the Great Hall for the feast. This, is going to be an interesting year.