The bathroom incident

Draco's pov
Its so weird to think that the war is over and we are just casually going to classes. I mean i was helping a guy murder people then Harry saved me from a fire and then he killed the dark lord.... and now we are just going to class. Welp, i guess I'll get out of bed now.

No pov
Draco got out of bed and got dressed. He went to the boys bathroom before he headed down for breakfast. After doing his business, he washed his hands and as he was about to walk out, two 6th years and 3 7th years came in.... and they had a challenging face on each of them.
"I just want to get through please" draco said, almost pleading, knowing what would happen. These are the people who want to kill him. For being on the wrong side. Of course, none of them had the guts to actually KILL a Malfoy, but they definitely wanted to hex him, and hex him bad.

Draco's pov
I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Who am i kidding! I aided, not only a murderer, but one of the most evil sorcerers in the world, in the second wizarding war! I am probably responsible for helping a LOT of people kill so many innocent lives.

No pov
One of them sent an ascendio spell towards him. It was supposed to propel him into the air but they missed, even though Draco wasnt moving or paying attention. He was too busy thinking about all the damage that he had done that he was not aware of anything around him. That person that had sent the spell towards him, started to scream in frustation.
"Malfoy! You and your family are a bunch of hippogriffs! You are all just too proud to look up anymore! Even though your father was a death eater and a part of you know who's inner circle!"
Draco was still in his own world, regretting everything and internally crying. Thats when a 7th year shouted out the Furnunculus charm (a jinx that causes a breakout of boils or pimples) at Draco. Since he was dozed off he just stood there. But came out of this trance like state when he felt that there was a breakout of pimples all over his face. He was about to shout Petrificus Totalus when he realised no one would believe him if he said that he was defending himself, after all, he was a death eater. He slumped down on the ground and hid his head in his legs, ready for what was next. That was when another one of them sent the Impedomenta spell (a temporary jinx that slows the movement of the target). Draco wasn't resisting. This angered another one of them, she yelled " what!? You think you are so above us that you wont even fight for yourself? Or are you just weak? What if i just silence you for good? Silencio!"
Though he wasnt going to speak, Draco hasnt got the choice to now.
The intial person who missed their Ascendio charm was ready to redeem themselves but shouted out "Bombardo!" creating an explosion.
"What are ya doing mate? Someone might have heard that!"
"Whatever, lets just finish this and use the Cruciatus curse then go" another said.
"What?! But thats illegal! It's one of the Unforgivable curses! We could be expelled!" another said, refusing.
"Oh please, you are such a p*ssy"
Just as they were going to shout out the word "Crucio!" , there was a familiar voice that Draco had heard before. He was hopeless and beaten, he had also felt a blow to the head after the explosion and had heard a few bones crack in his right leg.
"Alohamora!" (spell for opening locked doors. It seems they had locked the bathroom's doors)

Draco's pov
Wait.... is that Harry?!

No pov
"Finite Incantatem!" Harry shouted as he entered the bathroom and (counter-acted) the Cruciatus curse.
"Protego!" ( a shielding charm) was used as another one of them tried to use it again.
"You want to know something? You are all either ignorant assholes, have an actual reason or you are just closed-minded. Now, you are going to explain to me, why Slytherin's head boy, is beaten up with-" Harry said while then checking Draco "with 3 broken bones, several cuts and bruises and was about to be victim to to the Cruciatus curse. Right now!"
He was visibly furious, and was expecting an answer.
"Did i stutter?!"
"Um, no?"
"Dont play cheeky with me! Give me an answer!"
"Because he is a death eater and should die for what he has done!"
Harry stood up and sighed.

Harry's pov
I knew this would happen sooner or later, i guess it just had to be sooner.
"What did i say back in the Great Hall yesterday?"
"You said that we shouldn't judge people even when we have prejudice against them" one of them responded.
"And that you shouldn't single out certain people for the role they played in the war" another replied.
"Now you did the exact opposite of that now didn't you? You singled out Mr Malfoy here because of the role he played in the war, and acted on your prejudice. Apologise"
I healed Draco enough so that he could stand and was more aware of his surroundings, so that he could understand what i was saying, along with the others.
"All of you apologise to Draco" i said.
I was quite honestly furious that they had gone as far to nearly Crucio Draco.
They all hesitantly apologised while looking down at the ground.
"All of you are going to go to Professor Mgonagall's office and explain what happened, tell her i sent you there....... Go on!"
They rushed out of the bathroom and towards Mgonagall's office. I turned to Draco.
"Come on, let's get you to Madam Pomfrey, i may have healed all your cuts, bruises and undone the hexes they put on you but i am no healer"
I stood up and levitated his body. I arrived in the school's hospital and layed him on a bed and just as i was about to fetch Madam Pomfrey, i heard a voice call out my name.
"Harry...?"
"Yes, Draco?"
"Why..... why would you save me from those 6th and 7th years?"
"You do realise i am Head Boy and not entirely heartless?"
"I know but i deserved it. But you have a weird hero complex, trying to save everyone, even if it's just a paper cut"
I chuckled.
"First of all, no. No, you did not deserve that, they were about to Crucio your arse. Second of all, i guess i do have a hero complex, but so would anyone if they have been trying to save the world for the past 7 years"
Draco giggled
"I guess"
He soon groaned in pain when I placed him on the bed in the hospital wing.
"I have to go get Madam Pomfrey, try not to do anything while i go get her"
"Sure"

Just want to know for future notice, which ones would you prefer to be top and which one is bottom. I dont mind either so give me an idea will ya? Also, if you like Wolfstar and/or Jeverus, i have a oneshot in profile.