The Feast

Mgonagall's POV
"Mr Potter, Miss Granger and Mr (Ron) Wealsey, you are all required sit at the table with the teachers and myself, the rest of you can choose whether you would like to or not"
Ronald (like the absolute weirdo that he is) exclaims
"Bloody hell! I get special treatment for being decent in a war!"
Miss Granger replies
"Honestly Ron, we three took down a powerful wizard who made people's lives a living hell with the help of the people in this hall"
"Woah, we sound bloody fantastic!"
Mr Potter responds with
"Stop being so modest Ron. Technically, you could have stopped being friends with me and not put your life in more danger than it already was but you persevered and helped. You should be proud "
"Thanks Harry, but I just did what I could"
Miss Granger, Mr Weasley and Mr Potter all sat next to me while the rest sat at their ordinary tables, they didnt want any special treatment and would much rather get things back to normal.

Harry's POV
I kind of understood why everyone else wanted to sit at their normal tables, I mean it is a LOT of pressure.We all settled down in our seats.
And there are all the students coming in to the Great Hall, oh, um there's Draco, walking with Pansy and Blaise.
I haven't had the chance to stop and realise that Hermione and Pansy probably have a thing for each other. I might be just used to jumping to conclusions but when we were at The Three Broomsticks, I saw her laughing and talking with Pansy and she had a different kind of smile. I am not saying she doesn't smile and laugh but this time, she had a glimmer in her eye. Oh well, I always DO jump to conclusions, they are probably just becoming friends like me and Draco. Even though I want to be more than friends, NOT that I would admit that to ANYONE. But then again, like look at his deep, mercury eyes and his soft, blonde hair and-. Geez, snap out of it Harry, you just missed out on 6 first years being sorted in to their houses by dreaming about a certain, handsome blonde.
I guess the result of the war that took place last year kinda scared everyone away from Hogwarts. Okay okay, focus.
Ron had just finished his speech, it was my turn now.
"I would like to welcome you back to Hogwarts, and to the new first years, I hope you enjoy your time here. You see, this place was the first place I called home. I had friends that treated me like a different kind of family than the meaning I was taught at a young age. This place welcomes you, comforts you and a whole lot more. I know that everyone wants to avoid the subject of what had happened last year. Yes, this was the battleground for the last minutes in the war but the entire wizarding world was in danger. Not just at Hogwarts. You may also know me as The Chosen One, the amazing leader who definitely does everything himself. I have to tell you all that well, just isn't true. Everyone I knew was in the war, helping. In fact, Fred Weasley, nearly died to make the world a better place as did so many people. People died, people were injured and people were hurt, not just physically but emotionally too. This leads me on to say, dont judge people. You might despise someone or have prejudice against them for something so simple as knowing someone on the other side of the war. You have no idea whether THEY are fine or not. So yeah, someone on Lord Voldemort's side may have injured or even killed someone you know and love but it doesn't mean you judge who they know or are related to. Now just remember this, a wise, old man once said in this very same hall that 'happiness can be found even in darkest of times. As long as one remembers to turn on the light'.Keep that in mind and have a great year at Hogwarts everyone" .
Everyone clapped, in fact, I even saw Draco, Pansy and Blaise clap too.
I take my seat and Hermione stands up and walks around the table to address to the crowd.
As Hermione was giving her speech, I caught Draco smiling at me. It was honestly so beautiful. Maybe it was just the fact that I don't see him smile often but it was like glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe, he will have a good time at Hogwarts.

Sorry this is so short. My birthday is coming up do I have been really busy. Hope you enjoy this so far!