Arm wrestling ~~ Kiribaku

Bakugou and Kirishima were cooped up in detention for almost blowing up the dorms while fighting. They had Mr Aizawa for detention which was great if you knew the other people in detention with you because he always went into a very heavy sleep five minutes into detention. And this time was just the same.
Ten minutes after Aizawa fell asleep Bakugou spoke.
"Kirishima, I'm bored." He whined
"Same honestly." Admitted Kirishima
"Let's...let's...let's arm wrestle! The better hero wins."
"You're on!"
Bakugou walked over to Kirishima's desk, pulled up the chair from the desk in front of Kiri's and sat opposite to him, putting his elbow on the table with his hand ready for Kiri to grab it. Kiri grabbed Bakugou's hand, waited for the rush of excitement from touching Bakugou to pass, and got himself ready.
"On three."
"One..."
"Two..."
"Three!"
Bakugou was stronger then Kiri expected so his hand dropped but he soon got it upright. After about thirty seconds Bakugou wanted to finish this. With his other hand, he lifted Kiri's chin before standing up and leaning over the table kissed Kiri on the lips. The kiss was quick but effective. As Bakugou pulled away Kiri was frozen with shock. Bakugou took the opportunity to win.
"Looks like I'm the better hero." Bakugou bragged, smirking and began to walk back to his desk, but he felt a pull on his hand and he turned around to find Kiri's face inches from his own. He smiled before Kiri closed the gap and kissed Bakugou, who kissed back. This time the kiss was longer and had more meaning. Kiri pulled back after a few seconds.
"Bakugou. I've wanted to tell you something for a while and now seems the right time to say it. I really like you. You're my favourite person in the world and I really like you." Kiri finally said after months. But Bakugou pushed him away.
"No Kiri!" Bakugou said angrily while pacing in front of Kiri. Kiri hung his head. He didn't think he would be rejected.
"I was supposed to tell you I liked you first," Bakugou said.
"Hey, it's ok." Kiri walked over and hugged Bakugou. Kiri felt Bakugou hug back and he smiled. "At least we know now."
"Kiri?" Bakugou asked
"Yeah?"
"Would you be my boyfriend?"
"Ok, Bakubabe." Kiri smiled
"Don't call me that," Bakugou said angrily, but trying to keep his voice quiet.
"Why not?" Kiri giggled making Bakugou's heart flutter. There was silence for a few secs before Bakugou sighed and said
"Just not in front of 1A ok?"
"Ok."