My Pikachu pt.3 ~~ Shinkami

The next morning both boys were woken by a knocking on Denki's door.
"Hey, bro! It's me Kirishima! Can I come in ?"
"Yeah, it should be unlocked." Denki said back. Shinsou groaned and cuddled further into Denki's chest. Kirishima opened the door and observed the scene in front of him and smiled.
"Hey Shinsou. I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal Denki for a workout."
"No." Shinsou whined and tightened his grip on Denki "My Pikachu." He pouted at Kirishima
"Ok. Ok. Denki? The training room at two then, yeah?" Kirishima got a general noise of agreement and he was on his way.
The two cuddled for a while more before 7:50 am hit and Denki wanted to get ready.
"Shinsou, Kitten? We have to get ready for school." Denki said. He struggled to get out of Shinsou's grip before he walked into his ensuite to do his hair. A few minutes later, Shinsou entered the bathroom as Denki was putting on hair gel.
"You wear hair gel?" Shinsou questioned
"How else do you think my hair stays like this, Kitten?"Denki responded and he got an idea. "Can I try something with your hair? Please?" Shinsou rolled his eyes but nodded. Denki smiled and started to fiddle with the hair on the top of Shinsou's head.
2 or 3 minutes later Denki stated he was finished and Shinsou looked in the mirror. Denki had gelled two cat ears on the top of his head. He smiled
"I love them"
"You do?" Denki smiled
"I do." Shinsou said "Okay I need to get ready. Meet me by your gate in 5 minutes so we can walk to class" Shinsou then walked back to his dorms avoiding any eye contact with any of 1A who were already walking around.
5 minutes later
Denki walked out of the dorms with 1A to see that Shinsou was by the gate. Denki smiled upon seeing Shinsou's ears he gelled were still in place.
"You kept them?"
"They're cute" he shrugged
"Like you." Denki complimented. Shinsou grabbed Denki's hand and interlocked their fingers before kissing the back of Denki's.
"Come on Pikachu, we can't become pro heroes by standing around and calling each other cute."
"If only it were that easy, I would be a pro in no time" Denki smiled back and they walked to class hand in hand.