TV time ~~ Todokiribakudeku

This one is more mature then the others. You have been warned.

"Come on!" Kirishima encouraged Bakugou
"Kiri, no. Not now."
"Katsuki. We are doing it now." Kirishima said sternly. Bakugou curled back when Kirishima called him by his first name but he thought it was kind of hot even if he didn't admit it. Before Bakugou had any time to think, however, Kiri started pulling him over to Todoroki and Deku who were sitting on the sofa. Todoroki had his legs around Deku who was sitting just in front of him on the sofa and had his chin on Deku's shoulder watching the TV.
"Hey guys!" Kiri chirped, making Todoroki and Deku look at the redhead and blonde.
"Bakugou and I..." Kirishima started but Bakugou sent him a meaningful look.
"Bakugou and I, " Kirishima said again firmly giving Bakugou a just as meaningful look making a shiver go down Bakugou's spine "just wanted to tell you guys that we really like you guys and we were wondering if we could work out some kind of poly relationship." Kirishima finished
"What's poly?" Asked a puzzled Deku
"They both want to date us," Todoroki explained
"Technically, Bakugou wants to date all three of us." Bakugou sent Kirishima another meaningful look "What? It's true."
"I would still date Todoroki though, yes?" Deku asked concerned.
"Yeah"
"Then I don't see why not" Deku looked at Todoroki
"Neither do I" He agreed
"Good" Kirishima beamed
Bakugou and Kirishima sat next to Todoroki and Deku and sat like them but Bakugou protectively wrapped his arms around Kiri's chest.
"So Kirishima, are you going to date me or Todoroki?" Deku asked
Bakugou's grip tightened around Kirishima's chest.
"Not at the moment. Besides, I don't think Bakugou would like it" he gestured to the arms across his chest. "But maybe in future."
"Midorya?" Todoroki said
"Yeah?" Deku asked turning to look at him
"Just because we are both dating Bakugou doesn't mean I love you any less."
"Aw, Shoto." Deku cupped Todoroki's face in his hands and kissed Todoroki on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away and watching the TV again. However, Todoroki obviously wanted more as he kissed Deku on the neck in places he knew Deku liked. Deku's eyes closed and his breaths deepened as Todoroki kissed his sweet spots. Bakugou, who was watching the scene next to him, made notes of these sweet spots with the intention of using them in future. After about 6 of Todoroki's kisses, Deku turned around for some more kisses but Todoroki leaned back and watched the telly, careful not to make eye contact with Deku. Deku blinked in astonishment and they began to well up a bit as Deku started making high pitched whining sounds. Bakugou rolled his eyes, he couldn't take this. These whines were the same ones that used to make Bakugou's heart overflow with love in their childhood. However, in this moment, Bakugou's heart exploded as he hadn't heard it in years. Bakugou held Deku's face as he kissed him in place of Todoroki's kiss. Todoroki's eye widened slightly as he watched the two kissing. Deku kissed back for the two seconds Bakugou kissed him for.
"Don't cry, Zuku." Bakugou said calmly but the use of his childhood nickname made Deku cry more. Bakugou wiped away Deku's tears before he himself turned back to the TV. Deku then turned to Kirishima who was next to him. Kirishima held out his arm out in front of him to then close them around Deku as he leaned into Kirishima's embrace, nuzzling his head in the crook of Kirishima's neck. After seeing the display of affection in front of him, Bakugou put an arm around Todoroki pulling him into his side. Todoroki put his head on Bakugou's shoulder and Bakugou put his head on Todoroki's. All four of them were so comfortable in these positions that they all fell fast asleep.