Mint ~~ Bakudeku

This chapter is more mature than the other ones. Also swearing because of Bakugou. You have been warned.

It was midnight and some of class 1A were hanging out in the common area. Originally, it was just the Bakusquad but Mina had somehow managed to rope Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka and Tsu into their midnight antics. By this point everyone was bored.
"Hey guys why don't we play truth or dare!" Mina excited said. Everyone made some noise of agreement. "Yay! Ok so the rule is if you refuse or can't do a dare for whatever reason, we all get to call you a name you hate for 24 hours." Everyone seemed more on edge and a bit wearier after this rule. "Ok I'll go first. Um ... Tsu! Truth or dare?" And so began the chain of people asking each other truth or dare.
By 12:30, several crushes had been exposed including Denki's, which was Shinsou, Jiro's, which was Momo and Tsu and Uraraka's which were each other, many dares had been performed and many truths had spilled. Now it was Mina's turn again.
"Bakugou! Truth or dare?" She asked
"Dare because I'm not a pussy." Bakugou spat.
"I dare you to eat Midorya's last mint."
Up until this point, Deku had been happily snacking on circular mint imperials and not letting anyone else eat any. There was one left in the little bowl in front of Deku but as Bakugou went to grab it, Deku picked it up and put it in his mouth.
"Ooo. Ouch! Looks like you couldn't complete the dare Kachan." Mina put emphasis on the nickname only Deku called Bakugou. Bakugou felt his anger bubble inside him. He had noticed that every time Deku ate a mint, he wouldn't chew it, he would just leave it in his mouth to dissolve slowly. This gave Bakugou an idea. He turned to Deku.
"Hey, nerd!" Deku turned to look at Bakugou.
"Yes, Ka..?" But before Deku could finish his sentence, Bakugou attached his lips to Deku's. Deku's mouth open a little in shock and Bakugou took the opportunity to force his tongue into Deku's mouth, feeling around for the mint. He found it almost instantly and curled his tongue around it before withdrawing his tongue from Deku's mouth. Once he did so, he still lingered for longer than he thought was necessary for reasons unknown to him. Once Bakugou pulled back from the kiss he looked around. Everyone's eyes were wide and their mouths were hanging open.
"What... just..?" Mine tried to string all her words together looking from a wide-eyed, red-cheeked Deku and a smirking Bakugou. To respond to Mina, Bakugou bit down on the mint making a loud crunch sound. Everyone looked even more shocked and Deku blushed a darker red if it was possible.
"I think we should leave it there." Said Todoroki surprisingly calmly. Everyone nodded and started slowly making their way up to their dormitories. Bakugou and Kirishima walked together as their dorms were next to each other.
"So, you like Midorya?" Kirishima asked
"No! Why would I like shitty Deku?" Bakugou snarled.
"Ok. But I think you lingered during the kiss." Kiri smiled a little as he opened his door and closed it after himself before Bakugou could say another word.
That night Bakugou lay awake thinking until he came to the conclusion.
"Shit." He spoke aloud to himself "I do like Deku."