My Pikachu pt.1 ~~ Shinkami

It was lunchtime at UA and Denki Kaminari was sitting alone at a table. Earlier that day Bakugou tried to attack Denki and Aisawa gave him detention. When Mina, Sero and Kirishima tried to defend Bakugou, Aisawa, who was in the worst temper than usual, gave the three of them detention too. Denki was imagining the look on Bakugou's face right about now when he heard someone speak.
"Hey. You're Denki Kaminari from 1A, right?" A slightly familiar sleepy voice asked. Denki looked up from his rice to see a tall, purple head boy standing at the end of the table with his lunch on a tray.
"Yeah. I-I am." Denki stammered
"Can I sit with you?" The boy asked
"Sure." Denki replied he doubted anyone else would sit with him. The boy sat opposite him and because he was closer, Denki suddenly recognised the boy from somewhere. But where?
"Sorry, what was your name?" Denki asked tentatively
"Oh. It's Hitoshi Shinsou." The boy said. Then it all clicked. Hitoshi Shinsou, the one from the sports festival. The one who almost made Midorya lose the 1 v 1 match. The one with the mind control quirk.
"Oh!" Denki said, "You're the one who almost beat Midorya at the sports festival!" Shinsou nodded. "What class were you on again?"
"General studies." Shinsou grimaced at the words.
"Really?" Denki asked exaggeratedly. Shinsou nodded again "With a quirk like that?" Another nod "I would have at least put you in 1B if not 1A!"
"Do you really think so?" Shinsou asked
"Yeah!" As soon as the words left Denki's mouth, he felt himself freeze and all he could do was think and see directly in front of him at Shinsou.
"Do you really think I deserve to be in Class 1A or 1B?" Shinsou asked.
Before Denki could stop it the answer "Yes." was forced out of his mouth. A second later Denki was back in control of his body.
"Was that your quirk?" Denki asked
"Yes. I'm sorry. Usually, people joke about it and I prefer to get the joke part out of the way." Shinsou apologised staring at his rice.
"It's ok. " Denki assured "I get it. People make fun of my quirk, or more specifically when I overuse it and short circuit."
"I'm sorry about that." Shinsou said looking up at Denki. Denki waved it off continuing to eat his rice. As he did so, he quickly looked Shinsou up and down noticing his arms. They were bigger than they had been at the sports Festival.
"Have you been working out?" Denki asked motioning to his arms. Shinsou looked at Denki then at his arms then at Denki again. His lip's corners curling slightly. This small action made Denki's heartbeat increase slightly.
"Yeah. I realised that I can't fully depend on my quirk all the time so I took up a workout regime but this is as far as it will get me." Denki nodded along as Shinsou spoke.
"But your friends Kirishima and Bakugou are pretty worked out and I thought maybe I could ask them what their regime is." Shinsou concluded. By this point, Denki had finished his rice.
"Yeah. Well, Bakugou isn't the sharing kind unless it's with Kirishima. So I think Kirishima would be your best bet." Denki advised, "So why don't you come around 1A's dorms anywhere from 9 to 10 later so I can introduce you."
"Sure." Shinsou's lip's corners curled more and Denki's heartbeat increased again. The rest of the lunch break the boys sat in silence with the occasional exchange of words. When the bell rang for lessons, the boys said goodbye before going to their own classrooms. For the rest of the day, all Denki could think about was Shinsou. Shinsou, as well, couldn't stop thinking about Denki.

At 9:53 Shinsou knocked on the door of 1A's dorms. The door opened on the golden-haired boy he hadn't been able to keep his mind off all day.
"Hey, Shinsou! Come in." Denki smiled brightly. He stepped aside to let Shinsou in. Shinsou looked around the common area. It looked exactly like the General studies common room except for the four people on the sofa watching TV. One had green untidy hair, one had red spiky hair, one had black hair and one had white and red hair.
"Hey, Kiri!" Denki called to the group on the sofa. The red spiky-haired boy turned to look at the visitor.
"This is Hitoshi Shinsou." Denki introduced. At the name, the green-haired boy on the sofa looked around. Shinsou recognized him as Izuku Midorya who he had almost beaten in the sports festival. He smiled brightly.
"Oh hey, Shinsou!" He beamed. The red and white-haired boy turned to look at Shinsou too and Shinsou recognized him as Shoto Todoroki, Pro hero Endeavor's son and second in the sports festival.
"What are you doing here?" Midorya asked
"He's here for some work out tips." Kirishima walked over to Denki and Shinsou.
"Ok follow me Shinsou." Kirishima smiled. Shinsou looked at Denki.
"I'll stay here for you." Denki said, gestured towards the sofa. Shinsou nodded before leaving with Kirishima.