Chapter Uno

Monse's P.O.V.

''Jamal, hurry up, we're gonna be late!'' - I yelled through his window, ''Can you believe we're finally in high school, Ruby?''

''Why are you yelling at me, when I'm not the one who's late?'' - Jamal said while walking out of his house. 

''What do you mean you're not the one who's late?We're all here.''

''CESAR!!!'' - Jamal said, while running after the car. Suddenly the car stopped, and someone got out.  It was Oscar, mostly known as Spooky, we are all so afraid of him, cause he's the leader of the Santos.

''Cesar is not part of your crew anymore, he's not coming with y'all.'' - Spooky said, calmly, sven though Jamal got goosebumps all over his body. 

''Y-Yes..s-sir...I mean...Spooky...I mean O-Oscar...'' - Jamal was sweating.

''What happened with Cesar? We didn't talk at all after you went to that summer writing camp.'' - Ruby asked me.

''How could I know?'' - I said, you could obviously tell I was lying...

Cesar's P.O.V.

I wonder what's going on with Monse, she didn't even text me back after.... after what happened between us, before she left. I hope she's not mad at me. 

''Adios mano, hasta luego'' - Oscar always spoke Spanish with me since dad left, so I don't forget where I come from. I mean, that's kinda dumb, how could I forget with all these Santos...

Wow....High School... Wish my amigos were here...

''CESAR!!!!'' - right when I thought of them.

''Khm...''

''What, Monse? I'm the one that should be mad, you didn't text me the whole summer, I left over hundred messages...''

''I'm not the one who objectifies women! You only used me cause I got boobs now, huh?''

''NO! C'mon Mons you know that's not true!'' - I was so pissed! ''Objectifies women''? Wow, that camp really messed her up. 

''I don't know what's going on, but we need to go to class, the bell just rang. Let's eat lunch together. Monse, Cesar, you don't have to talk, just argue after school...We're freshmen now, be happy about that.'' - Jamal, sorry tio, but you can be real pain in the ass sometimes. I just wanna talk to Monse again, I really miss her! 

The rest of the day went well, except lunch, Monse was giving me that look that says ''You're an asshole'', the whole time we were eating.

*bell ringing*

I ran out fo the school to catch Monse, but Oscar was already waiting for me in the car. Dammit... 

''Cesar...'' 

Spooky already drove the car...