Chapter Cuatro

''Get in this car tu hijo de puta, or I'll shoot you!'' - He yelled.

''Latrelle?'' - This can't be true. Him and I went to school together. I turned my head to Monse, ''Lo siento, I need to go''. ''CESAR!!! Please be safe...'' - She yelled.

''What do you want from me, asshole?'' 

''If you don't tell me where the Santos house is, you''ll never see the day light ever again...''

''Why the fuck would YOU need it?''

''As you couldn't already tell, I work for Prophet$ now..''

''I ain't tellin you shit!'' - I yelled.

''Fine''

We drove for about 15 minutes, I was blindfolded the whole way there... We arrived to some messy ass house...It was full of people I've never seen before. They put me in this kind of ''isolated'' room full of blood? I am scared as shit. What are they gonna do to me? Suddenly, I hear the door opening. It was Oscar. They got him too? He just stared at me with a weird face. They closed us both in that room.

''How the fuck did this happen?I told you to come home, I told you that we have some work to do later...You never listen dumbass...'' - I could tell he was pissed.

They let us out, later hat night...I don't know how it happened, but it just ''magically'' did.

''You gotta be more careful mano'' - Oscar told me on the way home.

It was arround 1 a.m. when Monse texted me for like 30th time.

Mons <3

Cesar????Are you okay?

Yeah, just got home...

Wanna come over? My dad is on a trip again.

As soon as I received the text I went to Monse's.

''Hey'', she hugged me. God I missed this hug so much, ''Are you okay?What happened there?''

''It's nothing, trust me, I'm fine.''- I now hugged her. She looked directly in my eyes now. I felt like the world just stopped. I leaned for a kiss after few seconds... but she moved away. 

''We promised not to do this anymore... I'm sorry Cesar but we're better off friends.'' - I just nodded.

''Yeah, yeah you're right... I'm sorry...'' - God I really wish I could just be with her forever, not as just friends... I wish she felt the same way.

''Listen'', she said, ''We didn't really work this through so I'm just gonna say what's on my mind right now...'', I looked at her confused, ''I...I-I... I really, really like you Cesar...''

''Then why are you doing this?''

''Just let me finish what I was saying... I do like you. But we...this... just don't work. I wish we never knew all of our secrets, wish we could just forget everything that happened between us, but that's not possible. I wish we could just have a normal relationship like everyone else, but since we can't have that, we're better off as just friends.''

''Hi'' - I said.

''What?''

''I'm Cesar, what's your name?''

''Are we really doing this, Cesar? No, I'm not playing this game...''

''Okay, then, I'll leave, we're just gonna be friends...'' - And so I turned away and opened the door.

''Monse'', she kinda yelled, ''It's Monse, my name'' - I turned to her and closed the door. I walked to her and reahed out my hand to shake hers. 

''That's a beautiful name, Monse...Nice to meet you. '' - She and I both chuckeled and then got lost in each others eyes. She kissed me.

''But...'' - I whispered.

''Just shut up...'' - We were now making out...

~ Monse's room 7:40 a.m. ~

I woke up to a sound of a message. It was Gianna...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry I didn't update in few days, didn't really have inspo... Will update more in these next few days.... Enjoy the story! :))))