Chapter Cinco

Gianna wanted to meet me behind the school before our first period, and I didn't know what to do. Should I tell Monse? Should I even meet her there? I don't know what to do! I woke Monse up because we were going to be late for school.

''Heyyy'' - She smiled. I kissed her forehead and got up.

''So, uh Gianna wants to meet me behind the school before first period, can you..uh...come with me please?'' 

''After what happened last night, you're still gonna go meet her?'' - She was kinda mad.

''Right, yeah, uhh I'm not going to meet her, sorry..'' - I kissed her on the cheek, ''Put on some clothes, we're gonna be late for school, and we have to stop at my house so I can get my bag''

Jamal and Ruby were outside Monse's. ''Oh oh oh, guess what they were doing all night Jamal?'' , Ruby said, ''Do you think they...um... slept together, I mean like slept slept...''

''Aren't they kinda young for that?'' - Jamal was confused as usual.

''Yeah, but like, they're dating now, right?'' - Ruby was starring at us.

''Do you two know that we can hear you?'' - We all chuckled.

When we got to school Gianna was waiting in front of the entrance, since I ignored her texts...

''Why aren't you answering your phone?'' - She asked me.

''Khm...He was busy...'' - Jamal smirked at her.

''Oh...'', she looked at her shoes, kinda sounded sad, ''I didn't know you two are dating?'' - She looked at me and Monse.

''We're n...'' - I cut her off.

''Neither did we'' - I smiled at her.

''Okay, nevermind, can we sit together at lunch?'' - She asked all of us and put a smile on. 

Monse's P.O.V.

Guess she isn't that bad. I grabbed her hand and said ''You're kinda one of us now''. We both smiled.

Turns out Gianna and I have our first period together today. That'll be fun, I'll finally get to meet her... We sat next to each other in our English AP class.

''Soooo'', I said, ''Why did you come to Freeridge?'', she put a ''sad'' face on, ''Oh sorry didn't mean to sound rude, I'm just curious.''

''Oh, well, um... my dad has a friend here'' - I wonder who that is.... ''Uh you maybe know his son? His name is Gilberto Ortiz, anything familiar to you?'' - This can't be true...Her dad is part of the 19th Street gang?? No, we can't be friends with her... What is she's a part of the gang too??

''Never hear of him...''- I just smiled. I gotta tell Cesar about this. 

At lunch we sat with Gianna, and I just pretended I didn't know anything. 

''Hey boo.'' - We heard someone yelling from the other side of cafeteria.

''Oh no'' - We all said at the same time, and then laughed a little.

''So, guys I have something to tell you...There's a new girl in the school and not gonna lie she kinda... Oh, hi, didn't see you there'', she reached her hand for a handshake ''Jasmine Flores, you can call me Jazz.'' 

''Gianna' - She responded.

''So your house after school Ruby?''

''Jasmine we've already talked about this...''

''Okay, I'll meet you there, see you later boo.'' - She kissed him on the cheek and left.

''Guys help... I can't hang out with her..'' - Ruby said.

Jasmine has had a crush on Ruby since forever. To be honest, I don't know what she sees in him, and he's like a foot shorter than her...

''I have an idea...'', Gianna said, ''Why don't we all go to my place?It's gonna be a little crowded but we can hang out for a little.''

''Um, sure, we'll meet you after school'' - Said Cesar, and smiled.

To Be Continued...