Chapter Tres

''See you mano, oh and don't be late, we got some work to do later'' - Oscar winked.

I walk in the school and I notice someone new, next to my locker. I wonder who that is, I've never seen her around before. Should I say hi? No! Cesar what are you thinking about, Monse is gonna be even more mad. I shut the locker and notice someone starring at me. 

''You need something?'' - I said. God, she's really pretty. CESAR!!! What the fuck is wrong with you, for God's sake, you like Monse, idiot. 

''I can't help but notice that nice of a body..'' - Okay, it's getting weird now, I should probably just go now.. So I did, I turned my whole body 180 degrees and started walking away.

''Wait! Didn't mean to start off like that. I'm new here,'' she reached out her hand to shake mine, I didn't. ''Oh. You don't shake, okay...'' - She seemed kind of disappointed. ''I'm Gianna''.

''Okay, I have to go to class now...'' 

''Wait! Can you help me, I can't find the classroom... My first class is Spanish'' - Amazing! My first class is Spanish too... Monse is definitely going to be mad at me...

''Mine is too... Guess we'll go together'' - I said. I wonder where she's from... And out of all places she came to Freeridge? Isn't that kind of suspitious? No, Cesar, maybe her Mom or Dad has a job here... But what job? There aren't many opportunities here. 

''Just as I thought...'' - Dammit, Monse already saw her ugh! This can't be worse.

''Monse'' - she said and shook Gianna's hand.

''Gianna''

''So Gianna, you already met Cesar...What a coincidence, huh Cesar?''

''Oh so your name is Cesar, what a nice name for a nice guy!'' - Gianna gave me a weird look, like she's flirting with me. Monse just rolled her eyes.

*bell ringing*

''G, wanna sit with us at lunch?'' - Monse gave me that look again. Oh my God, why is she always doing that to me????Why?

''Sure, thanks Monse'' - Monse and Ruby went to chem, Jamal went to coach's office, I assume to let him know he has a new ''injury'', and Gianna and I were walking to our Spanish class.

 ''Is everyone this nice here?'' - She asked me.

''What do you mean?''

''I mean, is everyone as nice as Monse is?'' - Oh no, this is gonna be a problem.

''Monse is just Monse''

While we were eating lunch, Monse was talking with Gianna the whole time. She couldn't resist to give me ''that'' look though... I guess Gianna is gonna be a part of our crew now? I have to talk to Monse.. I can't live like this anymore... ''Mons'' - I said, ''Can I come over after school?'' - I couldn't ask her to come to my place, cause it's also the house where Santos are, so it would be a lot noisy and we wouldn't have a place where to talk privately.

 ''My dad came home, this morning'' - She answered. '' What about Dwayne's, 7?''- This is good. She does want to talk.

''It's a date... I mean it's a deal...'' - She chuckled?? What's going on? I thought she hates me...

*Dwayne's Joint BBQ, 6:47 p.m.*

I'm early, as usual. What should i say? How to start the convo? Oh well guess I'm about to find out, here she is...Wait! Should I hug her? What should I do? Damn, this is gonna eb awkward...

''Hey'' - I got up, but she just sat there, didn't even hug me...

''Hi'' - I notice she doesn't seem well. Did something happen? ''Mons, are you okay?''

''Cesar... I need to tell you something...'' - She started crying. I crossed over to her side of the table. 

''Hey, hey, don't cry okay? Do you wanna get out of this place? Let's get some air.'' - We went out and sat on the bench in front of Dwayne's. ''What's going on?'' - I asked.

''Uhhh... I-I can't live like this anymore...'' - She was now sobbing.

''What do you mean Mons?'' - I hugged her. I really miss this. I miss us.

''Cesar, there's something you should now...'' 

''What is it? Is everything okay with you?''

''I...I-I....I'm...'' - God I can't look at her when she's like this, she seems really hurt. What's going on?

*honk noice*

''Tu puta de  madre! Get your ass here right now!!'' - Someone yelled out of the car. It was ...

To Be Continued...