Chapter Dos

~Cesar's room, 10.38 p.m.~

It's been over a week and Monse and I haven't spoken since the first day. 

shorty

hey ruby, do u, by any chance know if monses dad is home?

no, monse said hes coming back home in 3 days, y u asking?

just wondering

seen

Should I go to her place?No, she's still mad at me. But what if she forgave me already, just won't tell me? Dumbass, she would already tell you, is she wanted to. If you don't go now, you'll never know. FINE!

On my way to Monse's I had this weird feeling in my belly. It felt like a bunch of cuchillos were stabing me. It's so weird, isn't it?Uhhh, I can't do this! It's better if I just go home now...NO! SHE'S NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DON'T GO THERE AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!! Okay, okay, I will...ugh...Cesar you're so annoying.

Monse's P.O.V.

Uh, I wonder what Cesar's doing right now... Should I apologize to him for rude? No Monse, you can't do that, he's the one that messed up... But what if I was too harsh on him? I should apologize... Okay I'll do ti tomorrow.

*knock on the window*

Cesar's P.O.V.

God, I'm so nervous... What if she just doesn't forgive me, and we neevr be friends anymore?

Monse's P.O.V.

It must be Cesar! Omg! I was literally just thinking about him! Quick! What should I do? Should I open the window? Should I hide? QUICK MONSE THINK! Okay, okay...

"Hey..." - Cesar said while looking at his shoes.

"Hey Cesar, I need to tell yo-" - he interrupted me in the middle of the sentence.

"Monse, I'm so, so, so sorry... Can you please forgive me?" - Uhhhh God... Those eyes... How can I not forgive him? He's so sweet? Monse, back to Earth! He only used you for your body! No!

"Mons?"

"Khm... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have called you women objectifiser..."

"Can we get back to normal?" - He looked at me straight in the eyes, and I felt like the whole world stopped. I could get lost in those eyes. The way he just stood there and looked at me...
It was quiet for few seconds, I had my eyes closed. I felt his breath on my face. After few seconds, he kissed me. And I kissed him back...

~Monse's room, 6.24 a.m.~

Oh no, no, no, no.... It happened again.. no, no, no... this can't be real.

I started panicking and sweating so bad.

"Monse, are you okay? What's going on?" - Oh no, I woke him up too, no, no, no... But that voice though... I want him all to myself...

"Hey, what's going on? Monse?"

"I'm okay, you should get going, we're going to be late for school. Umm, about this, this n-never happened..." - I slammed the door at his face. I just sat there, my back against the door, and started sobbing. I can't believe I let this happen again. I-I... How co-could I let t-this happen a-a-again?HOW?

Cesar's P.O.V.

I was still in front of her house. I could hear her crying. What did I do wrong now?

"Mons, you now I can hear you?" - I knocked on the door a couple of times. "Monse?"

"Get away from me!" - she now yelled. I could hear the pain in her voice, bur what did I do wrong? I really don't understand...

shorty

how'd it go?

how'd what go?

oh, c'mon, u know u can't lie to me, ik u went to monses
so...
did yall? u know

can I come over?

su-
I guess ur already here

"Hey compa, are you alone?"

"Mijo, who's that"

"Abuelita please go to our room. I-I mean your room."

I see Abuelita walk across the living room. She is dragging a lot of fabric with her. I wonder what is it for.

"Ay mi hijo, if you want me gone, you gotta help me make these dresses..."

"Abuelita, I really have something important to tell Ruby, can we make these dresses some other time?"

"Abuelita, go to your room! I have something to do with Cesar, and he's not your mannequin!"

"Ay Ruby, you don't have to yell"

*door slams*

"So did you do it? How'd it go?" - I don't know why, but ever since he found out about my "affair" with Monse, he's been acting strange. Sometimes he would even write things that I say about Mons.

"Compa, I'm not here to talk about me having sex with Monse"

"So what do you need then?"

"So, since you're the only guy I know that's sensitive and knows how to comfort a girl, I need you to teach me to be a better boyfriend"

"Ahhh, Cesar, you already know I've never had a girlfriend, how am I supposed to help you? I thought, you're gonna say somethung interesting, I didn't expect this... Now, compa, you know I love you and all that but I got some work to do so if you could just... "

"Leave..." - I said.

"... exactly... sorry compa"

So I left. If Ruby can't help me, I have to do it myself... This is gonna be hella hard year for me, I already feel it...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know these chapters are not so good, but I've got a really good idea... Just stay with me and you'll love this fanfic :))
♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔