-Freaks-

(shindeku, angst and fluff)

-Freaks-

"A freak! It's quirkless!"

"Freak, don't use that villainous quirk on me."

"THIS IS QUIRK DISCRIMINATION!"

Izuku's father was abusive.

"What?" Katsuki blurts out, genuinely curious. After all, he had never met Izuku's father before. If he had, then he doesn't remember it.

He went home everyday from 'work', drunk as fuck; resulting to him constantly beating Izuku or ignoring him. Naturally, Izuku loved it when it was the latter.

School wasn't any better.

His ex-best friend constantly bullied him mentally and physically, yet Izuku never hated him. The rest of the class also bully him, but they usually bully him mentally. If they're pissed off, they also beat him.

Katsuki hung his head low.

"Aw, it's fine, Bakubro.. you don't do much harm to Midoriya now.. so.." Eijirou tried to comfort Katsuki, who just scowled at him.

And the teachers did nothing about it.

Izuku's life was hell.

-----

Hitoshi was 'cursed' with a 'villainous' quirk. 

"What? His quirk is very useful!" Momo said.

His mother and father don't love him, even before getting his quirk. They ignore him, and the last time Hitoshi tried to talk, he was hit. They didn't say anything.

"Is this what the title meant.."

"Yup," Ochako answered Mina sadly.

School was worse, though.

His friends had left him after getting his quirk.

The class and the teachers ignored him.

Most of the class bully him for his quirk, his old friends ignore him, not making any eye contact, and the teachers only talk to him when needed.

Hitoshi's life was hell.

"So it's the same.." Fumikage muttered to himself, Mezou nodded.

"How.. sad," Yuga (aoyama) said, not able to find the words to describe this.

-----

Izuku snuck out of his house, passing by his passed out father, quietly opening the door and closing it. He wore a black over-sized jacket that said "Actually, I can" a plain T-Shirt that said "T-Shirt" was underneath. He wore pants, and white dirtied shoes.

"Is he running away?"

He ran away from the building. He really didn't want to come back, but he'll run away for good in another time.

"Yup, he's running away."

"Temporarily," Kyoka added to Denki's statement.

"Right, right," Denki sighed.

Izuku didn't go too far-

Never mind that, he went far as hell from that apartment. He slid the hood up, to cover his distinctive green messy hair.. that he got from his mother.

Inko had left Hisashi and Izuku, because of how abusive Hisashi was. Inko wanted to bring her son with her, but Hisashi demanded Izuku to be with him.