-Meeting-

-Meeting-

"Hey, aren't you going to turn the screen on?" Eijirou asked, Mei shook her head.

"I really don't want to make myself look like some kind of kind, but eh," Winn shrugged, everyone looked confused as Winn snapped her fingers, all seats disappeared with the screen, causing everyone to fall.

"Ow!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"S-seriously?"

"I can't believe you've done this!"

"Ah.. sorry, I really need to work on that.." Winn nervously laughed, Shouta stood up.

"What is the meaning of this?" Shouta asked "Seriously, what is your quirk?"

"Could've told us beforehand.." Kyoka muttered to herself, rubbing the lower back. Momo chuckled.

"My quirk or power is none of your business," Winn smirked, Mei rolled her eyes, as she let Izuku free. Winn snapped her fingers, and Izuku quickly woke up, startling Mei.

"I am not using that for a while again," Winn sighed.

"A-are we going back?" Ochako asked, hoping she could watch more.

"That's it?" Yuga said.

"What? No!" Winn's smirk showed mischief, and Ochako audibly gulped "Remember what I said about having an idea at the last universe?" Most of the audience nodded.

Winn smiled, "Well.." Winn snapped her finger and a huge portal opened.

"Wha?!"

"Cool."

"You said we aren't going back?"

"DON'T go in there!" Winn stopped Tooru from entering "You'll get stuck in different universes," Tooru slowly backed away from the portal.

"We're just going to leave it the-"

"Wha-what.. happened?" Everyone turned their heads to an awake Izuku.

"Midoriya! You're awake!" Eijirou grinned, Izuku smiled at him.

Izuku noticed Kacchan was a bit quiet, he averted his gaze when they had accidentally made contact, Surprisingly, all Katsuki did was sneer at him.

"AH-!"

A little Izuku shouted when they fell on the floor, they came from the portal. A god Izuku gracefully landed. Villain Izuku landed roughly, tumbling with a knife in his hand.

"What the fuck?" Villain Izuku looked at God Izuku, who eyed him weirdly.

"Whoa!" Little Izu-chan looked at the spacious room.

"Eh..?" Izuku already looked tired, why did he agree in the first place?

"Isn't that U.A uniform? What the fuck is going on here?" Villain Izuku crossed his arms.

"Occhan?" Ochako almost fainted again.

"Why does everyone have Ind-.." God Izuku cleared his throat, "a Quirk?"

"Why are they here?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Another me?" Villain Izuku scanned.. well, Izuku, "You look pathetic."

Katsuki snorted.

"You've insulted every one of us!" God Izuku, Little Izu-chan, and Izuku said in unison.

"Hey! We all look different! Look at fancy me! He's way too.. goddess-like!" Villain Izuku gestured to God Izuku, who looked offended.

"Goddess..!? I'm a male, meaning I'm a god," Every Izuku looked at God Izuku wide eyed.

"Wha?" Little Izu-chan said "Am I meeting a god?!" Little Izu-chan gasped, and the class awed inwardly.

"Are you just going to ignore the fact, that that's you?!" Villain Izuku deadpanned.

"I'm a god?!"

"Not what I meant!"

God Izuku sighed in disappointment. He made his own white portal, Winn quickly made it disappear.

"Whoops, I forgot that I made your powers equal to mine," Winn laughed, God Izuku stared blankly at Winn.

"Made?"

"Huh?- oh never mind that!"

Little Izu-chan walked over to Katsuki, who glared at him.

"Wow, you suck," the kid snickered, and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Nice kid," Villain Izuku said, God Izuku gasped.

"Izuku- wait, no.. that's weird to say.." God Izuku stopped himself from saying anything weird.

"You're really acting like a mom now, huh?" Villain Izuku snickered, God Izuku glared at him..self?

"COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!"

"NO! I CHOOSE LIFE!"

Izuku ran a hand down his face, groaning.

Mei laughed "Sorry, Mido!"

"You're laughing," Izuku deadpanned.

"Okay, which is original?" Denki said, every Izuku stopped to look at him.

"Dumbass," Little Izu-chan and Villain Izuku said, Katsuki stopped chasing him and laughed.

"We're wearing different clothes!" Little Izu-chan said.

"And our personality are really different!" Villain Izuku said.

"Okay, okay, I'm stupid!" Denki sighed as the two Izuku's nodded.

"WAIT I JUST REALIZED A VILLAIN IS HERE!" Someone screeched.

"Wow, rude much?" Villain Izuku crossed his arms "What information do I get here? It's another world, my universe is really different."

"We saw," Winn deadpanned.

"Shut up."

-----

This was all for fun! I got bored at 3am :D