Snow ~ Mikaela Hyakuya

Modern AU

Y/N's P.O.V.

" But Yuu I don't wanna go!" I whined as my best friend dragged me out of my only comfort, my bed. It's Saturday morning and I didn't intend on doing anything except for staying in bed and bingeing anime all day. 

" But Y/N you promised!" Yuu said imitating me. " Come on, it'll be fun. Shinoa, Yoichi, Mitsuba and Kimizuki will be there too!"

" So?" I asked pointing towards my window. " Why would you want to go out in this weather anyways?"

It was currently Christmas break. In other words, the middle of winter, too cold to go out. 

" It's snowing, that means fresh snow, perfect for building snowmen, forts and snowball fights," Yuu put his hands on his hips. " Besides, my brother just came back from his boarding school in Europe, you still haven't met him yet."

" Fine, fine, fine." I grumbled, pushing Yuu out of my room. 

" Hey! What are you doing?!" Yuu said as I continued pushing him out. 

" Changing," I replied. 

Yuu's face lit up, he hugged me saying a quick, " Thank you." before walking out of my room while squealing to himself. 

I rolled my eyes, " This guy..."

~

" See? It's not that bad." Yuu said as we walked towards the field. " It's not even that cold."

" Whatever you say Hyakuya," I adjusted my scarf. 

" Oh there they are!" Yuu exclaimed as we saw the group already engaged in an intense snowball fight. 

" Yuu, you're late," Shinoa spoke when she saw us. " Hi Y/N,"

I looked around to see snow forts, snow angels and snowmen. Huh, just like a winter wonderland. 

" Oi!" I looked to my left to see Yuu rubbing his head, then saw a snickering Kimizuki behind him. " I'll get you back you lamp post!" 

I started to laugh also, when my face was suddenly hit by a ball of fresh snow. I coughed and looked up to see the person who attacked me.

" Mitsuba!" I yelled, quickly making my own snowball and launching it at the blonde. I watched it hit her in the face and quickly ran behind one of the snow forts that were made by the others earlier. 

I was slowly backing up more behind the snow wall when my back hit something. I turned around quickly to see who it was.

I was met with a pair of beautiful blue eyes before I realized I was falling down on top of the stranger. We stared at each other for a bit longer before I noticed how awkward the situation was.

" U-Um sorry about that," I said quickly, scrambling off the stranger. I examined him even more, icy blue eyes, fluffy blonde hair, fair skin.

" It's fine," he laughed. " You must be Y/N, I'm Mika,"

" So you're Yuu's brother," I nodded my head.

" Yeah, Yuu's talked about you a lot," Mika said, helping me up. 

I laughed, " That's-"

I got cut of with a snowball landing on my head. " Yoichi!" I yelled. That brunet and his incredible aim, he's a nice person, but a pain during these types of situations.

Mika giggled, " Oh there you guys are,"

I turned around to see Yuu and Shinoa, both of them were covered from head to toe in snow.