Chapter 25

Lisa's pov

"Okay, everyone follow my lead." I order and Nayeon plays the music and all the trainees follow my dance moves. I can see Jennie's eyes on me when I dance, they're always on me when I dance. I know she likes it.

"Stop staring so much, I might get burned." I approach her and whisper and she blushes.

"I wasn't staring." Of course she's going to deny.

"Sure that."

"Aish, I'm exhausted." Irene whines. We've been training since 7 am and it's almost 7 pm now. We did vocals until 12 pm then they had an hour lunch break and then we did dancing. It's been a long day for all of us and I'm exhausted as well.

Normally, I wouldn't overwork them but my dad's people are watching me and them, and well they don't give me a choice. My dad is the boss and he likes to overwork his trainees and idols, which I don't think he should be doing. I just wish he would stop treating all of them so terribly.

"I think we've done enough for today?" I ask my dad's assistant and he nods. Thank God. Yesterday he wouldn't let us go until 10pm. That's just crazy.

All his assistants and helpers leave and now it's just me and the girls in the room.

"They make me so nervous, just the way they're looking at us, it's like they're going to kill us." Seulgi laughs.

"Yeah, you better get used to it. This is what you'll need to deal with when you're done with me." I point to myself.

"I didn't have a problem dealing with you, in fact it was fun." She winks. I can tell she's trying to flirt but I just shrug it off.

"I'm sure it was." I answer.

"Well, we're not here for fun, we're here to train aren't we?" Jennie interrupts. She glares at Seulgi and I can tell Jennie is jealous. She looks at me and I can't hide my smirk.

"Guys, stop yelling, my head is pounding!" Irene yells. I'm sure no one was yelling yet she scolds everyone for it.

"Sorry, mom." Seulgi apologizes and everyone laughs. All the girls like to call her mom since she's the oldest out of us. And she doesn't really like that as you can tell.

"Yah! I'm only three years older than you!" She hits Seulgi's arm.

"I'm going to my office, I need to fix some things." I tell Nayeon and go to my office.

I enter my office and I sit down in my chair. I'm about to open my laptop but something next to it catches my eye. It's an envelope. I don't remember putting it here, where does it come from? I decide to open it and I thought there were going to be papers in it but there are pictures.

I look at the pictures and I can't believe my eyes. There are around 10 pictures of my dad with a woman. They're kissing, hugging, and holding each other on each picture. He's cheating on mom? I haven't seen the woman before, I don't know who she is. Anger is starting to boil inside of me. How could he cheat on mom?? 

I stand up from my chair and I walk side to side, something I do when I'm either angry or nervous. At this point I'm both. I can't believe he's cheating on mom. I take the pictures and look at them once again before throwing them on my desk. 

I have so many questions right now. When we're the pictures taken? Does my mom know? Does Taehyung know? Is this happening all over again? I used to get blackmailed a lot when I was dating Chaeyoung. There were always pictures in the envelope with a note threatening me to give them money or else they would release the pictures.