CHAPTER SIX

~Dylan's POV~

My body felt like it was on fire. It felt as if my organs were on fire and lava was being constantly poured over me. I couldn't handle the pain. I groaned in pain and fidgeted in bed.

'What the hell is happening to me!?' I screamed at my wolf.

'Your in heat.' She answered.

'How do I stop this!?'

'You need to mate.'

'What?!! Are you actually crazy?! No way!'

'You wanna be in pain for 4 days?'

'This is going to last 4 freaking days?!!'

'Sadly. Unless you mate.'

'This is all her fault! No. She just had to fucking mark me!'

'It's not he-'

'No! It is! Now leave me be in pain alone!'

I didn't hear her anymore so I tried to calm down my body, but nothing was working. I knew my body wouldn't let me go back to sleep, so I decided to start getting ready for the day.

I walked over to the small bag I brought and unpacked everything. I picked out an outfit and decided to take a shower. Before I could walk into the washroom, there was a knock on the door.

"Violet, if it's you, leave." I said, not bothering to look at who was at the door.

"Haha, I'm not Violet." Everest said as she peeked into the room.

"Hey Everest." I sighed as I sat down on the corner of the bed.

She sniffed the air and sighed as she closed the door. She came over and sat on the bed beside me, "your in heat, Dylan."

"Yeah, I know," I said with a humourless laugh.

"H-how did this happen? I mean, weren't you taking things slowly?" She asked me.

"I thought we were, but I was wrong." I whispered the last part.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it." She said.

"Y-yeah, b-but now she's probably going to want to m-mate and I-I'm not ready for that!" I sobbed into Everest's shoulder. She let me cry on her as she stroked my hair. Her touch wasn't as comforting as Violets, but it would have to do.

***

After my meltdown, I took a shower and Everest brought me some lunch. I couldn't really eat much due to the pain in my body, but I had a bit.

Currently, Everest and I were in the guest bedroom, or my room, planning small things for the luna ceremony.

"What if we have red velvet cake? I know it's Violets favourite." Everest asked as she showed me a picture of the cake from the bakery in town.

"I-I've never really had cake before," I said, giving her an airy laugh.

"WHAT?!" She screamed causing me to flinch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I mean, you've never had cake before?!"

I scratched my head, I was embarrassed, "maybe when I was little, but I don't remember it."

"Let's go. Get dressed." Everest said as she stood up and left my room, leaving me no room to ask her questions.

"Ok then," I grumbled to myself.

I got dressed in a pair of navy blue leggings, a black shirt with the avengers on the front and my pair of my white converse. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and went out to look for Everest.