CHAPTER FOURTEEN

~Violet's POV~

"Big help to everybody, who is here with us today. Before I start, I might want to remind all of you that whatever is spoken in this room, will not leave. Regardless of whether your mate is in this room, I couldn't care less. You will not talk about this to your mate, your parent, your children or your friends. If someone is prying you for the information, you come to either me or Dylan." I began the gathering.

This gathering was to design our new security for our borders. As I just have the knowledge that was given to me by Delta, I am attempting to make sense of what to do. Our arrangements, for the time being, were to simply add greater security to each side. I just realized he was anticipating assaulting soon, however, I didn't have the slightest idea what his particular plans were. Nobody knew what they were.

"I would like to request that whatever happens, we do not get mad at ourselves for whatever happens. Even if he and his crew somehow manage to slither their way in, I do not want you guys to feel as tho it is your fault." Dylan declared.

"Good job. That is a real luna move." I mind linked Dylan. She turned to look at me and I saw a small smile form on her face.

"Thanks," she blushed before averting her eyes to everyone.

Currently, the room contained; myself, Dylan, Kai, Korey, Delta, Seth, Everest and my parents. Along with us, we also had all of the patrol warriors. Ebony wasn't present here because she was helping at the orphanage. She was training the pups there, which was very sweet of her as Dylan's hands were full.

"So for starters, I would like us to add two more people to each border. Jackson and Mark, you are joining the west border." I announced before skimming my notes.

Dylan peeked over and saw who I had partnered for the north border.

"Alisa and Danny, you are joining the north border. Kim and Tom, you are joining the south border." She told them. They nodded their heads while looking at the other person they have been team up with.

"Lastly, Dustin and Logan will be joining the east border. Now, for the plans, we were planning on saying one of the six of you guys, would switch and go to another post. Your routines would be the same, but you would be using them at another location." I started.

"So for example, if Danny was at the north border, he would switch with Mark, who is situated at the west border. You would not have to change the style you are doing, it would surprise Warren. We are also going to be switching the times we are going to be switching main shifts. This means that our new times will be from 3 to 3 with a two-hour break instead of our usual 12 to 12. This way, it would give us a benefit. Warren has been here once in my presence and it was after shift switching, so everyone was fresh and ready. If he decides to do a midnight attack, at least it won't be with the ending shifts, but with the starting ones." Dylan finished explaining to me.

"That's a great idea," Alisa spoke up.

"Sounds good to me," Dustin pipped in.

"Great. Okay then, you are all dismissed. Enjoy the rest of your evening!" Dylan said cheerfully.

Everyone slowly left the room and I was left alone with my mom, dad, Dylan, Everest and I.

"Come on now. I'll make us some dinner." My mom clapped her hands as she stood up from her seat.

"Do you need any help, Mrs.Wood?" Dylan asked my mother.

"Why yes actually. And I have told you many times to call me Lauren." My mom told her before she left the room.