CHAPTER ELEVEN

~Dylan's POV~

"Come on Miss Sleepyhead, we have training in one hour. So you better wake your cute ass up and get dressed and eat a small breakfast." Violet whispered to me.

I stirred in my sleep, turning away from the sun. I grabbed the pillow and put it over my face. I heard Violet laugh as footsteps came closer to over me. She grabbed the pillow away form my face and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get up," Violet murmured softly into my hair.

"Why," I groaned, stretching out the 'y'.

"We have training today. And we need eat before we start, I don't want you passing out. And your trainer is pretty strict. So come on." Violet told me as she tried to get me out of bed.

"I don't even have proper clothes here. You moved everything into our house." I replied to her, trying to sound smug. A smile formed on my face just thinking of getting away with not training.

"Actually, I left some clothes here for us. Just some things in the dresser for he two of us. And I left training clothes, undergarments, pyjamas, leggings, shirts, hoodies and sweats. So pretty much a little bit of everything." My smile instantly fell as she told me that. Violet walked over to the dresser to pull out her clothes.

"Fine, fine. I will train, but only for you." I sighed as I went over to get the clothes.

"Thank you," she said before she kissed me.

I kissed her back instantly and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you," she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I kissed her one more time fore pulling back to get changed.

I looked through the dresser that contained the clothes in my size. I skimmed through the pants before finding a pair of cropped dark green leggings. I went to find a shirt and picked a loose grey t-shirt. As for undergarments, I went with a basic pair of black underwear and a black sports bra. I changed in the main room while Violet was getting ready in the bathroom.

She came out soon after, so I went in to do my business and brush my teeth. I styled my hair in a tight high ponytail before stepping back out the room.

"Come on," Violet said as she got off the bed, "we should eat breakfast."

I followed her out the room and into the pack house's kitchen. Violet went straight to the coffee machine and made us two cups of coffee. I went to the cupboard and got us two bowls so that we could eat cereal. I got the spoons and the milk out and Violet got the cereal out of the pantry.

***

"Alright everyone!" Violet called out to get everyone's attention. "Monday's through Wednesday's we train in human form. And Thursday's and Friday will be wolf form. Now, I don't want to hear any complaints. We will start a slightly new way of training. Everyone must pick a partner within your skill set, but make sure they are not your mate or your best friend. Find someone you can trust to make sure your safe, but not someone who can go easy on you."

People slowly started off finding pairs and I was left on stage with Kai, Violet and Korey.

"Who am I training with?" I asked Violet quietly.

"Korey. I figured you wouldn't want to train with Kai and it would've be fair if you worked with me. And you got to know Korey last night and you seemed comfortable being with him." She told me briefly.

"Oh, that was thoughtful. Thank you!" I smiled before I kissed her cheek.

"Korey, you and Dylan will train in the west side. Take the corner spot." She told Korey. He nodded his head before telling me to follow him.