CHAPTER SEVEN

~VIOLET'S POV~

It hasn't even hit 10 o'clock today, and I had managed to yell at 2 pack members. I don't think I was being harsh, the bakery made the wrong flavour and the designer forgot Dylan's measurements for her dress.

I was finally done my phone calls, so I decided to head up so I can wake Dylan up. I made my way upstairs and greeted people as I went. As soon as I made it to my bedroom, I didn't hesitate to open the door. There, on the bed, my mate my sleeping peacefully, hugging my pillow tightly to her chest. I laughed at the sight and went to pick out an outfit for her before I woke her up. It was nice out, but still a bit breezy, so I picked out a pair of crimson red cropped leggings and a long white shirt. I picked out her grey undergarments and socks and brought them back into the main room. I placed the clothes on the dresser and walked over to Dylan.

"Dylan, its time to wake up," I whispered into her ear softly.

"Mmm," she groaned back into a response.

"Dylan, it is already passed 10 and you are meeting the pack today. And you still need to get ready because it starts at 2." I said while stroking her knotted hair.

"Fine," she grumbled. She yawned and slowly sat herself up in the bed. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles. I chuckled at the sight of my beautiful mate in her morning state. I shook my head and patted her legs before going to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asked sleepily.

"To fill you up a bath. I want you to relax. Do you want the strawberry or the lavender bubbles?" I asked her.

"Strawberry," she mumbled. I heard her footsteps and when I was done preparing the bath, I turned around to see her in front of me. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her forward. I kissed the top of her head and in response, she turned and places her face on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"N-nothing. I, well I just thought that you would have wanted to kiss me, but I have morning breath. A-and its embarrassing." She said quietly. I pulled her away and saw that she was blushing. I pecked her lips and her eyes snapped u to see me.

"I still want to kiss you," I mumbled against her lips. I wasn't sure if she would still want to kiss me, but it's worth a try. I slowly started to kiss her and much to my surprise, she kissed me back. I pulled her in closer and my tongue licked her lips, begging for her to let us in. She complied, and let us in. As soon as my tongue met hers, I swear I was in heaven. She tasted so sweet. I'm pretty sure I heard her moan as well. Eventually, we needed to pull away to breathe.

"I-I should probably take that bath now." She mumbled, not looking at me.

"I'll bring you the clothes, get in," I told her before leaving to get in.

I grabbed her clothes and when I went back to the bathroom, her back was facing me and she was fully nude. She slowly eased herself into the bath and I heard her sigh.

"H-here are your clothes," I mumbled, now embarrassed. She nodded her head and I left to go let her do her thing.

I waited for her in our bedroom as I made the bed and put away her bag of clothes from when she stayed at the cottage.

'Alpha, I would like to know if I can come over to show you our finished results and so we can style you.' Gabriella, the pack designer asked me through the pack link.

'Yes, of course. Meet me in the dressing room.' I told her before shutting off the link.

I decided that Dylan should just wear her undergarments and a robe instead of getting fully dressed because Gabriella was here. I softly knocked on the bathroom door and heard a small 'come in' from Dylan. I walked in, Dylan was wearing just her undergarments and was drying her hair with a towel.