Imagination

A/N
I do not own any of these characters nor the Harry Potter universe. They all belong to JK Rowling.
________________________

Harry glanced down at the schedule Draco had made for them after their last positions class and noticed that he was on duty to stir the potion that night. It was almost getting too late to go down so he grabbed the invisibility cloak just in case and slipped out the portrait hole.

As he walked through the castle Harry couldn't help but feel sorry for himself. Well, who could blame him really. Umbridge was a bitch, Snape was a being a git, and of course Harry had to go falling in love with his bloody arch nemesis. It was like something out of a depressing movie.

For all his thinking Harry arrived at the potions room with crescent moon shaped indents in his palm from his nails, and a sufficiently destroyed mood. He watched the potion for a bit and looked over the instructions in his book, adding a little bit of the next ingredient and giving it a couple stirs, and was about to head out when none other then Draco bloody Malfoy swaggered into the room looking perfect as ever.

Obviously Harry did a double take as he was wearing what could be considered pyjamas by the way they looked rumpled and worn in. Harry found himself looking down at the mans abs and forced himself to look up, tho he couldn't stop himself licking his lips just the once.

"Uhm. I was on the schedule for tonight..." Harry said warily. "I know," Draco responded, "I- I just couldn't sleep and thought it wouldn't do any harm to check on it again if you'd already come." Was that Harry's imagination or had Dracos voice gotten softer. "Uhm. Haha ya guess it couldn't hurt..."  Harry laughed nervously a bit.

Wait. Did he just see Draco look him over? It seemed like it. Harry stood there a bit longer and...Yes! There. He just did it again! Harry was no expert in flirting but it definitely seemed like Draco was bloody checking him out! He made the move to leave but halted when he heard Draco growl "stop"

Harry froze at the husky sound to his voice and obediently stood still as the older boy raked his gaze along Harry's body. He then tentatively took a step towards Harry as though nervous and then quickly shook himself and backed away. Draco suddenly looked very uncomfortable.

"well. Since your here and it looks good I'll just go back to my dorms now"

Harry just nodded dumbly as Draco walked hastily out of the room.

He stood there dumbstruck for a couple of minutes before walking back to his dormitory wondering what in merlins pants had just happened.

A/N
I'm sorry it's so short I'm kinda sick rn at its like 12:48am but I tried my best so hopefully it will tied you guys over for a bit lmao