15 - I Love You 🤯😳

Kevin -
He was over your house and you were reading. He was on his phone and you got a text message from him.
Get off your phone babe
You shake your head and receive another text.
Please princess?
You burst out laughing and he smiles.
"Fine. What is it?" You say and he stands up and stands in front of you.
"Let's list the things we love." He says. "Stand up."
You stand up and you two begin listing things.
"Your jokes."
"Your weird sense of humour."
"Kev! My sense of humour is not weird!"
"Sorry. Continue."
"Your family."
"You."
You didn't get that last one. You looked at him and he looked nervous.
"Kev? What?"
"I love....you." He repeats again and  your heart stops.
Did he just say that?
"I'm sorry." He says. "It was dumb of me to even say-"
"I love you too." You say, blushing and he smiles.
He pulls you close and kisses you passionately.
"Well...that was fun." He whispers and you laugh and kiss him again. ❤️

Devin -
He was rubbing your leg as you two watched your favourite movie. You noticed he kept looking at you and giving you cute smiles so you leaned on his shoulder.
"Dev, what's up?" You say, now looking at him.
"Nah, nothing." He smiles, now putting his arm around you. "Come closer."
You snuggled onto him and after fifteen minutes, he kissed your forehead.
"Dev!" You giggle and he smiles. "I'm serious."
"Fine." He says, leaning off of you and now looking you in the eye. "I love you, baby. I love you so much."
You jump on him and he laughs.
"I love you too." You kiss him. "I love you so much too."  💙

Daniel -
He finished a show with the boys and was extremely exhausted. He came home, had something to eat, changed into his loose pants and jumped into bed. You got into bed with him, rubbing his back as he slept and he cuddled you as you laid down next to him.
A few hours go by and it's 4 AM now. You woke up to him muttering words in his sleep.
You realised he was saying your name over and over again.
"Hey, Dani, I'm here." You whisper, suddenly getting a little scared. "Everything's okay."
He leaned close, opened his eyes a little, and when he saw you, he smiled and said, "I love you." 💜