Bio

Hello and welcome to my technically newest story and I say technically as this is a redo/redux of an older story which got a little too dark for it's own good and I decided to delete it, but now it's back and better than ever and some slighlt changes have been made to lighten up the tone with three of them being huge changes and they are. 

1. The Reader is not an unhinged genocidal Maniac like in the original and takes on a more sympathetic abet shy personality but is more two-faced than imagined and can get serious and deadly if the situation requires it or it it's wasting his time. 

2. The Reader is an Orphan and does not get or kill his Abusive Family before meeting up with Frisk and jumping down Mount Ebott together to escape the scene of the crime. 

3. Chara is still alive in this reindition and lives with Toriel after what happened with Asriel she's very cold and distant and likes to keep to herself most of the time. But when the Reader and Frisk beat Toriel and leave for Snowdin Chara goes with them and finally leaves her room in order to guide them and make sure they get to Queen Asgora in one piece. Chara also has the same soul as Frisk and is considered more deadly than Frisk due to her carefree and deadly attuitde mixed with her having more experience in using her soul in battle. 

Now with all of that out of the way I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Bio Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N L,N 

Appearance 

Age: 18 

Hair Color: Silver 

Eye Color: Ice Blue 

Height: 6ft, 2 inches 

Weight: 215 Pounds 

Soul: 

(Y,N has all of these soul traits combined into one heart)

Personality: Kind(to Frisk), Caring(to Frisk), Loving(to Frisk), Determined, Brave, Courageous, Observant, Witty(when he wants to be), Emotioness(to pretty much everyone), Cold, Stubborn, Stoic, Aggressive, Serious, Silent, Adaptable, Honest, Loyal, Sympathetic, Understanding, Focused, Charming, Compassionate, Patient, and Selfless 

Likes: Frisk, Silence, Reading, Training, Swimming, Working Out, Puns and Jokes, Stars in the Night Sky, Chocolate, Pizza, Ice Cream, Nature, Exploring, New Places, Technology, History, Science, Sci-Fi, Being Alone(on some occasions), Helping Others, Protecting Innocents, and Girls 

Dislikes: Rape, Murder, People Hurting Frisk, Betrayal, Traitors, Egos, People that Abuse their Power, Secrets, Assholes, Annoying People, Idiots, Following Orders, Interruptions, People that Cheat in a Relationship, Being Alone(on other occasions), Loud Noises, and Discrimination 

Weapons

Dagger 

Soul Hands(Has the ability to create hand like constructs and amplify his soul abilities with them)

DUALITY: The hands are all turned into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.

Red Attack: Shoots a blast of energy, twice as powerful than normal Gaster Blasters.

Green Attack: Y,N's hand can spawn a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains his energy the longer he uses it. 

Orange attack: This specific hand has the ability to spawn white dots around their target. When the dots turns to orange, they create a deadly explosion. 

Blue Attack: Y,N's hands have the ability to spawn up to 2 blue razor blades in a disc that follows its target. 

Yellow Attack: Y,N has the ability to turn one of his hands (or both when using Duality) yellow that shoots projectiles at a really fast pace. 

Purple Attack: This ability is able to copy anything in front of this hand (the purple one in this case) and is able to copy it's exact power as well, but it is likely to get destroyed if it is overwhelmed with too many powers. 

Light Blue Attack: This hand has the ability to shoot up to 4 strings that stick to its objective until Y,N decides to let go or the string is cut off. 

White Attack: Not really an attack but instead can Heal Y,N's allies or loved ones from any kind of attack as long as the attack doesn't result in their death. 

Black Attack: This attack is Y,N's most deadly and hardly ever uses it as it relies on Y,N's pure rage/hate. However if Y,N is extremely upset or pissed the attack will be super strong. Essentually the pure Y,N is upset or pissed the stronger the attack will be. If he's pissed enough he could potentially one-shot monsters like Asgora, Omega Flowey, Undyne, and others.

 If he's pissed enough he could potentially one-shot monsters like Asgora, Omega Flowey, Undyne, and others

(A,N: Don't mind Gaster there)

Powers and Abilities 

Teleportation(Akin to Sans)

Mind Control/Mind Reading 

Telekinesis 

Invisibility 

Control Over Elements(Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Lightning, Smoke, Wind, Poison, Light, Darkness, Plasma, and more)

And that's a wrap and I hope all of you enjoyed the Bio Chapter and are hyped for the Harem and prologue Chapter's coming soon and don't worry monsters like Toriel, Muffet, Undyne, Alphys, and pretty much everyone else will look like Faunus from RWBY A.K.A. mainly human with several or more monster likes attributes or traits. Don't Forget to Hit the Follow Button in the Face and join the Broski Army as we're on the long road to 1,000 Followers and the smaller road to 500 Followers. You're all wonderful guys and girls and I'll see you all in the next chapter. 

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!