Problem #1

Hai!....dats it.... :)
€£¥₩€£¥₩€£¥₩€£¥₩€£¥₩€£¥₩€£¥₩€£

Jerome :

It's morning!  I woke up late and I am still Mitch. I went to the bathroom to get ready. Mitch and I was sharing the same bathroom. He walked in still in my body. (Gosh, it's confusing) "Morning" He said. I replied with the same. We both grabbed our toothbrushes and paused. Mitch turned to me and asked "Do I use yours or mine?" "Oh God. I don't know." I answered. We just stared at the brushes. If I use my own it'll be fine but weird. If I use Mitch's it'll look right, but be gross. We decided to just use mouthwash, avoiding that problem.  After getting ready, I got a text from Rob.

Rob:hey guys! Vik and I are going to the waffle house. You guys wanna come?

Jerome: okay.  See you in a bit.

Rob: sweeeeeet. We'll pick you guys up in about 10 minutes. Cool?

Jerome: cool.

Mitch:

Jerome and I went over the game plan before the guys picked us up. I told him I like waffles with whip cream and syrup.  His was pancakes with chocolate chips, strawberries and butter. Lots. Of. Butter. For drinks,  we agreed to both get ice water. We heard a loud car honk on the driveway. It was Rob and Vik. GAME TIME. We arrived at the Waffle house. We sat down and a waitress came. "Hi I'm Denise, and I'll be serving today. Now can I start you with some drinks?" She said. "I'll have a hot cocoa." Said Vik. "I'll  have the same but with whip cream please." Said Rob. I looked at Jerome-or me, you get it. He ordered first. Then I ordered the same.  "Okay. Anything else?" We all shook are heads. "Okay I'll be right back. " Said the waitress and walked away. Whew! Passed first test. She came back with the drinks on a tray. "Alright. Are you guys ready to order?" She asked. Rob and Vik started first. Then it was me. I started to get nervous. "U-um. I'll get pancakes with chocolate chips, strawberries and butter." I was finally able to breathe. Now it was Jerome. " I - I'll get waffles with syrup and whip cream." He passed as well. Wow. We were SO relieved that worked.

Jerome : Thank God we were able to do it!  The waitress left and Rob said "So Mitch. We still recording Lucky Blocks with you 2? 2v2? US against you guys?" "Yep." Said the real Mitch. "Yeah. We're excited. " I said to cover up the mistake. "Cool." Started Vik.  "Hey you guys want to play ping pong in the afternoon? I got a brand new set!" "Sure!" We both said. After we ate,  they dropped us off . Right when we were out of sight, we breathed heavily. We did it! We tricked Vik and Rob!

Narrator:

"Did they seem a bit odd Rd today?" Vik asked Rob. "How you figure?" "Did you not notice their feet?" Rob put a suprise and confused look. "Why would I look at their feet!?" He shouted. Mitch never wears slippers outside. Those are his house slippers. And Jerome was wearing Mitch's shoes, his favorite shoes that no one can touch. Not even he wears them!" "And??" Said Rob trying to focus on the road. "They had that on this morning."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Okay, L OL on the feet thing. I don't actually know what I wrote last, but I wanted to add something in like that. :) :) ;) lolololololol