Finding Jerome

Narrative:

They called the police and everyone but could not find Jerome. 2 days passed. Mitch lied on the bed without eating that much. He couldn't get it together. What was he to do. He lost his other half, his brother, his bacca. He cried mostly that night. Ryan stayed over helping him. So was the rest of team crafted. They all stayed at the house hoping Jerome could just walk in and be okay.

Mitch:

*sniff We were in the living room eating pizza. I barely ate. I just watched the TV. "Mitch. Dont worry. Jerome is going to be okay." Said Vikkstar. I stayed quiet. Ryan stood up and stated "I think I know who took him!" We all stood up surprised. "Where?" I softly asked. "In New York I-" The door opened and closed loudly. We turned our heads to see a man wearing a black suit and dark red robe on with a sword and a bow. We all screamed except for Ryan. He looked angry. He ran up to the man and grabbed him by the colar. "WHERE IS HE! WHERE IS JEROME!?" he yelled. Preston and Rob grabbed Ryan and towed him away. WAIT did Ryan say that he took him? "Y-You. Did you kidnapped Jerome?" I asked coming closer. "I know who took him, but you need to trust me." We all glared. "Who are you?" "I am... Jeromes protector. I have guarded him since he was 12. He knows me." He came closer to me,face to face, and placed his hands on my head so fast that I didnt have time to react. It was totally awkward. My vision became blurred. Once it cleared I saw Jerome tied up and unconscious. I started to cry. It blurred and flashed a small one story house that was dark and the street flashed. ..St....Patrick.. a river popped up too. He let go of me and I was back in the house. It turns out that all the guys pinned him down on the couch. All the guys were on him. "Woah. Woah! Boys! Stop! He showed me where Jerome was!" I shouted. They all stopped shouting and got off of him holding his arms behind him. "Who are you exactly?" I suspiciously asked. He sighed. "I am Alzan. Not human and guardian. I can help you." He answered. We still were suspicious. He shaked his hoodie off and I saw his ears. They were pointed and his eyes were glowing with his necklace. I was overcome with the feeling of something that I cannot explain. Powerful and trust. "Let him go. I trust him." Lachlan raised his eyebrow. But they soon let his hands go and Alzan rubbbed his wrists. "Where did you see him?" He asked. "Um I saw a river and St.Patrick and a dark house." Alzan snapped his fingers. "I know where he is." I was happy. I still did not know why I trusted him, but I felt like Ive known him for a very long time. He told us to take a type of tool or weapon. But...the only weapon and tools were all minecraft. He said to take them any way. Didnt question him because he seemed to know what he was doing. Preston, Lachlan, and Ryan stayed behind while Rob, me and Alzan went in my car and drove to wherever we were going. Alzan was behind the wheel and I almost had a heart attack.

He was NOT a licensed driver! He would pass cars and go on the other sides of the road. Both Rob and I were shouting for dear life.

HE ALMOST HIT A SEMI TRUCK! HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU NOT NOTICE IT?!

He stopped the car and was in front of the dark house I had saw. This is it. He grabbed the foam minecraft things and handed them to us. "Alzan, these are fake." Rob said. Alzan smirked and put his hands over the gear. It glowed bright and it darkened. "There. Its real." Said Alzan and walked slowly to the front door. I grabbed the betty axe and it was diamond and all. Rob had an iron sword and a real chestplate. I only had a helmet and pants on. It was pretty dang cool. We approached the door and Alzan looked around. He grabbed hhis bow and arrow and locked it in place, holding it back ready to shoot. Rob kicked the door and we didn't see anyone in there. In fact, nothing was in the house. It was just a open space. Alzan entered first, still ready to shoot. I entered in and Rob followed. Completely empty. I felt hopeless now. I stepped on something loose and it rattled. I jumped up and looked down. There was a small latch. I grabbed it and it turned out there is a basement. There was a faint shout. JEROME! I heard my voice so its him! I was about to run down there and Alzan stopped me. "Here's the plan. There are men down there who would kill you in a second. If you slay them they turn into dust. I'll protect you guys while you get Jerome out." We both nodded our heads. He smirked and jumped in. Rob and I followed. We then noticed lava was the floor and there were cobblestone blocks placed in a specific way. At the end was pieces of ladders on the wall and up to the door. "It's parkour!" I shouted. I didn't know what to think. Should I be happy that it's real or afraid that it is real and we have to cross it. Alzan went first to see if there wete traps. He jumped to the right block on the wall and jumped the easy one spaces. When he got to the 2nd to last he stopped. Was it a trap? He sprinted hitting the block with one foot and jumping to the other side. A piece of the block wall came out. Great! Pistons! I went next and when I got to the plate, I did like the coolest parkour and jumped over the plate onto the platform with Alzan. Next was Rob. He wasn't moving. "Rob! Come on!" Alzan shouted. He shaked his head. And Alzan faced palmed. "Why did I forget? Rob hates parkour. He fails even at one block jumps!" How did Alzan know that? I mean we just met him. Rob slowly took it one jump after the other. Then he came to the plate. He had to be fast. He jumped with 2 feet and landed on the plate. The piston moved and Rob was still on the plate! Rob grabbed the cobblestone block that came out and hanged on for dear life. "Hold on!" Alzan shouted and sprinted into action. He jumped onto the piece of cobblestone and grabbed Robs arm and pulled him up. The block started to go back into place. Alzan gave a boost for Rob and I caught him. Alzan.jumped off but was too short of a jump! He hanged onto the ledge. "Alzan!" I yelled and grabbed his arm. Rob helped me pick him up. He slowly moved his shoulder and grunted. "Did you hurt yourself?" I asked him. He stood up and kept walking like a boss. I guess he wasn't hurting. We slowly climbed the ladders and made it to the door.