The Reveal

Mitch:

Vik came and slowly pulled the glasses off of Jerome/me. My heart was pounding.  We lost. Our secrets are gonna be revealed because of me. I could already tell what Jerome was thinking because he started to sweat a bit. "Oh God. We're doomed."is what I predicted that Jerome was thinking.  Vik took them off and everyone saw the black eye on my - er., Jerome um.. you know what I meant.  Everyone gasped then looked at Jerome aka me. Their face either had a angry look or surprised look that I had hit him.  "Jerome. What is the meaning of tjis?!" Shouted Vik. "I - I uh..." I couldn't think of an adequate excuse. Neither could Jerome.  They started attacking me. "Why would you do that!?" Shouted Rob and came closer. "You guys are Merome,  the Betty Brothers! " Said Preston and came closer as we)l. They kept shouting and shouting. Jerome couldn't tale it anymore. He broke out.

Jerome: They started yelling at my Benja. MY Benja! I started getting super nervous and irritated that I just shouted the truth. "Mitch and I switched bodies!" I yelled.  The whole room went quiet. "Mitch stop speaking non sense " Said Lachlan and looked at Jerome, which was Mitch. "Jerome what the freak?" Mouthed Mitch.  "It's true! We switched the day of the  accident!" I said. Mitch face palmed.  Everyone sat back on the couch. "Prove it." They all said. I went up to Rob and whispered in his ear " You have a poster of One Direction in your closet." His mouth dropped and eyes widened. "Oh. My. God. " he said. "Only Jerome knows that, Mitch." Mitch went up and went to Lachlan.  His eyes widened and said the same thing as Rob. "Do you guys believe us now?" Everyone nodded except Vik. "I'll need more proof than that. "You're a Brony in my little pony." Said Mitch. "Oh God. Only Mitch found out. How did you find out Jerome?!" He exclaimed with his face turning bright red.. "I'm Mitch! ":he told them. One by one, fainted. ^^ "That went well!" Said Ryan who was watching the whole time. "I give them an hour.

☆☆☆☆☆☆1 hour later☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Narrator:

The pack started waking up one by one, each asking questions like when did this happen or how or how long?  Most were answered. Later on they all went home. It was already late, so Mitch and Jerome went into separate rooms. Jerome fell asleep, but not Mitch. He stayed up reading any kind of information he could find out about switching bodies. He went through the best resources: Fan fictions and TV shows. He stayed up till 3 in the morning.After he went to bed and got 5 hours of sleep.  He found a couple theories. Some were good, most were bad. The next day he stayed in the room and thought of what to do.

Mitch:

I kept reading the books about Switching. I read a few really good stories about Team Crafted. So.Much. MEROME and SKYLOX.  Jerome entered the room and I hid all the stuff. "Hey Duude.  What doing?" He asked. "Uh. I'm just starting Minecraft." I lied. "Oh. Okay. I'm gonna go eat cereal." Jerome said and left the room. I got a bit tired from last night, so I took a little nap.