Mysterious. ....

N/A:

Mitch and Jerome have been in each others body for about 2 months now. Still having no clue in what to do, they have been living as normal as it could get.

Ryan (XRPMX) had gone to New York. He was walking dowm the street passing tall buildings and structures. He went to his hotel room that was on the 5th floor and 2nd window to the right. He put his suitcases down and plopped onto the bed.

Ryan:

Oh Gosh! I was out of it. A 10 hour kind of flight that was delayed, I  almost lost my bags-Pfft. I was done for the day. I opened my room door and plopped on the bed. 

I opened my eyes and-"WTF!" THERE WAS A DARK SHADOW STANDING RIGHT BY MY DOOR!?!? He was wearing a dark red robe with black clothing on and had a sword and a bow on. I jumped up and almost died of a heart attack. I grabbed the nearest thing to use to attack. A remote. Wow. "Wtf! Whoever you are I am calling security." I reached for the phone and his hand stopped me. I tried to punch, but his reflex was on point. He held both my arms crossed and I was gonna shout. He let go my left arm and covered my mouth. "Ryan! Shh! I'm here to help Jerome and Mitch! I know they switched!" He said. Wait. He knew about the boys switching? "H-how do you know? Are you a stalker?!" He took off his hoodie and I could see his face. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and I noticed a red necklace on him. Why on earth does this guy have a necklace? "I know how to switch him back." He reached into his backpack and pulled out a box. "In here is an antidote for Jerome. Once they switch, Jerome needs to drink all of it in order to survive and not switch again. " I stared at him blankly. My mind was gonna explode. He looked serious. Then again he somehow BROKE INTO MY ROOM!! "Please. I need you to trust me." He whispered. He ran past me and jumped off the balcony. I ran there and he was nowhere to be found. Should I trust him? I sighed. "How are they gonna switch back anyways?" I said to myself and closed the doors.

After a week I went to go back to Jerome and Mitch. I knocked on the door and no one answered. Could've sworn they said they were staying home yesterday when I called them. I was about to knock again when Jerome or Mitch in Jerome's body, came up and looked worried. "Someone took Jerome!" He said. Who the heck would take Mitch or Jerome in Mitch's body away!? Then I thought about that man in New York. It was him, wasn't it? ! I was angry. Mitch said that Jerome has been gone since last night. They were eating and when he went to the bathroom, Jerome was nowhere to be found. Mitch was searching around town all night.

''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"'"'"'""'"'"'""
I know I have been writing short chapters but the ARE IMPORTANT!
Anyways, Comment, Vote, Or just READ ON!
^^
~SQUIRRELY