Assumptions

Hey guys, I'm back! I know this is really trashy writing. I really appreciate the support and views I've been getting! I'll stop talking. Now onto the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally Monday! I hate homework! What's the point of it? Anyway, after I got home me and dad went to the batcave.

When we got there I saw Damian pestering Tim. Tim looked like he was about to sock him in the face. Dick went over to talk to us but Damian followed him.

"Hi guys! Let me go get Batman. I'll be back!" Dick said. Once again Damian followed him. They came back with Mr. Wayne, so me and Damian took off for patrol.

Damian's POV

I'd say it was pretty calm for Gotham. We stopped a few muggings and robberies. That was until we were spotted by Red hood. The heathen just casually walked over to us.

"Sup Demon-woah! Wait when did you get a boyfriend? Is he your soulmate?" I just give him a weird look. "He isn't my boyfriend or my soulmate. I've told you before I don't have time for those things." I state.

Kent waves to Todd and introduces himself. "Hi! I'm Superboy, nice to meet you!" You can practically hear the grin in Todd's face when he says, "Wow Damian got a keeper! He's polite, and he's obviously the son of Superman!"

Jon looks a little bit flustered and uncomfortable. "Todd, we don't have time for your games, we have to get back in time for his curfew." I say annoyed. I signal Superboy for us to leave before Todd can mess with us more. We start going towards the cave Todd shouting things like. "You just have to touch his hand, he could be the one," and, "Ooh! Getting him home on time like a gentleman!" At this point I was ready to go back and just punch him in the face. Just so he would shut up.

Jason's POV

So I'm just patrolling when I see the Demon. Did he sneak out again? Maybe. I see him with another boy. I guess this is my cue to go mess with him, huh? I say a few comments about soulmates. Enough to where both of them were red and they started walking off. Like that's gonna change a thing! I start yelling things after them. Just to mess with them.

Jon's POV

Damian is signaling for us to start walking. I think I can speak for us both when I say that I was uncomfortable. I can hear Damian whispering things in another language with some English. He doesn't sound very happy. But we get to the Batcave easily. Damian finally speaks to me, "He's so annoying. I swear I don't kill any more but he'd be an exception. Sorry, I should've noticed that Red hood was also patrolling."

I look at him and smile. Why does he think it's his fault? "It's okay. I mean I was supposed to hear him, I kind of have super hearing." I say. He gives me a look. "Not really, us Bat's are trained to be very quiet." Damian says.

We walk into the cave and see our fathers talking. They see us and continue walking towards us while talking.

Damian's POV

When we walk into Batcave and our father's are walking up to us. Father speaks first, "How was patrol?" Me and Jon look at each other. I shrug. "We ran into Todd, unfortunately." I say. Father smirks. I know, you have a camera in your mask and a microphone. "Well then I needn't say anything else."

"Go put money in the swear jar, just 'cause you were speaking in Arabic doesn't mean that they're not curse words." Shoot the microphone picked that up? I pull out a dollar and go put it in that stupid jar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRIDAY

Damian and Jon patrolled all week together. They got to know each other a little better. Damian even introduced Colin to Jon. Damian had already been friends with Billy. Both Colin and Billy had found their soulmates.

No one's POV

It was after Damian and Jon's patrol they went back to the Manor like usual. When they got there only Bruce was there. "Jon, your mother is on a business trip and your father is off world. You will be staying at the Manor til your mother comes back."

Jon's POV

So apparently I was having a one or two day sleepover at Damian's house. Maybe we can get to know each other better.

We both went up to Damian's room and my bag was already there. Dad most likely dropped it off here. Of course since it's a mansion they had more than one shower. Me and Damian both took a shower and changed into pajamas. We talked for a little bit before we got bored. We decided to call Colin and Billy. Unsurprisingly they both picked up.

----------------------------- on the call ----------------------------------------------

Colin: Hey what's up Dam the Man.

Damian: Hey Colin.

Billy:Hey guys!

Jon: Hey!

Colin: What're you guys doing?

Billy: Yeah?

Jon: Oh were having a sleepover cause my parents are gone.

Billy: Ohhh!

Damian: So what're we going to do?

Colin: I don't know you guys wanna play truth or dare?

Jon: Sure, but I'm not going first!

Billy: I can go first.

Colin: Okay bet!

Colin: So Billy, truth or dare?

Billy: Um...hmm I don't know. Dare?

Colin: Okay, this'll be good.

Colin: You have to....um.. I know!

You have to show us the last picture you took.

Billy: I can't actually remember. Let me go get my phone.

Billy: Ok, I'm back! Let's see.

Picture: Billy in mirror with no shirt on. Showing off his muscles.

Billy: Hmm I wonder how that got there heh heh.

Damian: Yeah, I bet you do.

Colin: Ok, my turn!

Damian: Truth or dare?

Colin: Truth!

Damian: Wimp!

Colin: (Shrugging)

Damian: Who's your soulmate?

Jon: Ooh, that's a good one!

Billy: ...

Colin: ....(Whispers) It's...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I'm sorry to keep you all waiting! I had a lot of work to do. My YT Channel video editor hasn't been working so I'm also working on that. Don't forget you can always PM me if you're feeling down or just wanna talk. TYSM FOR ALL THE VIEWS!!! ILY BYEEEEEEEE~ AJ

Next part will be out in a day or two!