Seeing Clearly

Hey guys. It's AJ and the reason I'm writing today is because I don't wanna do homework. (I'm procrastinating.) This story goes out to my favorite person! mayaellisearab  (And don't you ever think you're not) Anyway onto the story! (This is just a sneak peak.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon's POV

Colin dared me and Damian to hug for a minute. It's not that hard I don't see why he dared us to do this. I went in for the hug anyway and as I looked into Damian's eye's I saw the most beautiful color-wait color? Last I heard you have to be with your soulmate to even see a color. Wait what if Damian is...... my soulmate. That's ridiculous. I'm supposed to have a girl soulmate. Damian must've also seen the colors also cause he looked freaked out.

After a minute me and Damian parted. "Whoa, what's got you two spooked?" Colin asked. "Did you see it too? The colors?" Damian nodded. "Oh! Well this seems personal, we'll leave you guys to it then!" He said with a cheeky smile. And with that Billy and Colin hung up.

Damian-thank God- spoke up, "How about we take this downstairs?" I looked at him. "Yeah, agreed."

When we made it up there Mr. Wayne was still sitting in the kitchen. Damian walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. Bruce turned around slowly and asked what we needed. "We need your help." Damian replied. "What do you need my help with?" Me and Damian broke contact quickly. "Well we hugged," Bruce smiled, "but then we saw colors!"

Bruce didn't look surprised whatsoever. "I figured you were." "How?" Damian questioned. "Well, me and Clark actually had a bet on when you guys would find out. I think it's in the way you look at each other." Bruce said without hesitation. By that comment I was pretty sure I was more red than a sunburnt lobster. I think Damian was also but I wasn't gonna make him even more uncomfortable. "You don't need to look at me like that Damian, you had to find out for yourselves. I'm actually surprised that you hadn't made contact at least once before." I looked at Damian and shrugged, "I mean it is kinda weird we've known each other for months." Bruce smirked, "Looks like I won the bet, I am after all the greatest detective."

    I looked at Damian, "Well do you, I don't know wanna go out sometime?" Damian was as red as a tomato. I'm sure I was also. ¨Um.....sure!" Came his response. This was gonna be a long weekend. I thought as I made my way upstairs with Damian. Soon enough we were both asleep on the floor, asleep looking as if we were dead. That was until a bark woke us up. I sit up fast and the first thing I see is a dark figure jump on top of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately this was a short chapter. I need to stop procrastinating and do my homework. I will try to update this week again. Remember if you ever wanna talk or need help just PM me. Byeeeeeee guys~AJ