THE END

Heh heh. Hey guys! It's been two weeks, sorry for not updating. I can't say I've been busy cause I haven't so... on to the story!

—————————————

Jon's POV

I turn around and who do I see? Bart and Jamie. Who, of the two, do you think yells to get people's attention in public? Bart was still yelling, "Hey guys," while Jamie was telling him to be quiet. Turns out they just so happened to be 'walking around'. And it 'wasn't a date'.

After a while of them talking to us standing up we invite them to sit with us. "So, what are you guys doing here," Bart questions, "you two don't exactly seem like the type to just do this as friends. Wait cut that, Damian, you don't seem like the type to do that."

"Let's just say we recently figured out we were soulmates," I said. "Well, so did me and Jamie, I think it's platonic," Bart said. "Sure platonic," I teased. It worked 'cause they both turned red and said they, "had to go," and they both left.

"I wonder if that's how obvious we looked," I wondered aloud. "Oh I really hope not," I heard Damian say. We went to the counter to go choose our ice cream. I got strawberry cream and Damian got rocky road. We decided to go back to the manor. We talked on our way there. We got into a debate about who's dog would win in a fight. It was obviously Krypto. Damian said otherwise.

When we arrived at the Manor Damian invited me inside. I told him that I had to call my parents real quick. He left me to talk to my parents. They said I could stay but to be back by ten.

Me and Damian just played video games while discussing simple things. Video games, animals, patrol, parents and basically anything. Then out of nowhere Damian asks, "So, does this mean we're dating?" I look at him. I like him, we get along well enough, we're soulmates, he's nice to me. "Um..well, I mean..," is all I say, "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I ask quietly. "Sorry, what was that I don't think I heard you," Damian says, messing with me, "..I said do you want to be my boyfriend?" I say louder this time. He grins, "Of course," he says looking at me, " I thought you'd never ask."

And then even faster than the Flash I feel his lips on mine.

————————————————-

"And that kids, is how I ended up with your dad." I say nonchalantly

"Ewwwwww," I hear, "you guys kissed?" I laugh, "Of course, where do you think it all started?" I ask.

He thinks for a minute, "That's nasty." He states. He gets harshly pushed off the bed. "I think it's CUTE," Aesha says, "you're just mean."

"Aesha, be nice to your brother." I say. Damian walks in. "They were supposed to be asleep hours ago," he states, "it's three in the morning!"

"Oh..heh heh, I hadn't noticed?" I say. "Well, goodnight." He says kissing them on the cheek. "You," he points at me, "get out. They're never gonna be able to sleep." He says accusingly. "Yeah, yeah..night kids." They say bye to me and I close the door, waiting for Dami to come out.

"I can't believe you told them that story," he sighs, "you always tell it so wrong." He kisses me and walks away.

The reason that Jon knows what Damian was thinking is because at a family gathering they both told it to their family.

————————————————-

PLEASE DON'T UNFOLLOW ME YET! I'm going to have a new story out soon. It might be a Bart, young justice Robin one, or a Red Hood fic. Anyways have a good day or night wherever you may be. Tysm for reading! For now Byeeeeee~AJ